Job Interview Advice Needed

Remove this Banner Ad

I have an interview for a position in the Fitness and Leisure industry this week and need a little advice on one part of the format.
They have sent me two questions that i need to answer in advance so i can prepare something for it.

Dry Area Programming
Dry programs and Memberships are a key business unit within Council’s three indoor leisure centres. The position is required to drive this critical income stream including program delivery, staff management and development, customer satisfaction and retention, operational efficiency and promotional ideas.

In your role as Programs Coordinator, outline how you would contribute to reaching the membership target of ???? by June 2010? Please provide strategies for promotion (internal and external), member retention, operational improvements, staff development and customer service?

Leadership and Planning
The Coordinator positions are key leaders in the day to day delivery of service at our Leisure Centres. Accountability, ownership and initiative are key attributes required to succeed in the position and to drive continuous growth and improvement of our facilities.

Explain your immediate actions and priorities upon assuming the Programs Coordinator role including short term (3 month – 12 months) and medium term (1 – 2 years) plans and objectives. What systems would you implement to deliver and measure the success of these plans?

Question 1 i think i have covered pretty well but the format for Q2 has me buggered. Does anyone have any advice or any idea of how to take this on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back