Joe Hildebrand

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't you just make one big thread called "people who are flogs" and just put everything in there?

There's like 10 different threads of people frothing at the mouth over these douchebag pundits.

Edit: I find it weird how seemingly desperate you are to express disdain/displeasure at people you don't like.

Edit: I find it weird how seemingly desperate you are to express disdain/displeasure at people you don't like.
I enjoy these threads as I like to point and laugh at these grifters and d*kheads, and the dumb f*ks who are attracted to them like sailors to the sweet call of the mythical siren.
I'm also relieved that the power and influence of the stupids among us has wained since their high water mark of the Rheinhart funded Credlin/Abbott/Morrison governments.

You have the freedom to not read these threads if you're not interested, or find them triggering or especially if you're a sovereign citizen :thumbsu:

• Admin
These threads are for entertainment most of the time. If anyone has a serious point about the flogs they can post it. Nothing stopping them.

If nobody wants to post they will ignore the thread and let it sink.

It's all good.

• Admin
lol .... can we do one on luke darcys ongoing campaign of fear and loathing towards dan andrews ..... his toddler tantrum shows no signs of abating

Used to be the only voice of reason in the terrorgraph.

i don't know where it all went so wrong.
Because, as freelancers or even salaried writers, they get paid now based on clicks. And writing drivel which makes people angry gets clicks.

So they go further and further writing things more and more outrageous. Then they convince themselves that they're right because they're getting more clicks and getting paid more, there must be so many "quiet Australians" who can't wait for the next outrage.

Don't click on outrage. They want you to click on things you hate, they prefer that you click on something you hate than read a sensible heading you agree with and don't bother clicking on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back