FTA-TV Justified

Remove this Banner Ad

About halfway through, and its been pretty good.

Boyd Holbrook's having a lot of fun, loving Aunjanue Ellis too. Both are great foils for Raylan. But yeah, the daughter stuff is rough.

Feels different to Justified - but I think I could watch Olyphant play this character in anything and still be up for it.

Anyone watch the finale?

Wowee.

Big fan of this. Now have to go back and watch the original even though I watched a recap before this.

So damn good.

I kind of thought Raylan was going to show up having found out Boyd was dying. Maybe tell him that Ava was still alive.

That I wasn’t expecting. :D

Like you, I need to do another series re-watch. I thought City Primeval had a poor-ish first 2-3 episodes but then became really good. That finale was like classic Justified.

Decent finale. My favourite part was the post Detroit stuff though. Probably says a lot for how I rated this season compared to original ones.

Mensell was a good bad guy. Nice mix of funny and crazy. I didn't like Carolyn as much as others seem to have. I'd rate this season just below one of the okay to good seasons of original justified and a long way off the great ones. And Tim needs to come back if there's a new season in Kentucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back