Player Watch Lachlan Sholl

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t get what the issue was he chased.
If you’re not as fast as someone nothing you do it’s going to help you catch them.

A toddler would have been faster.

Have you chased a toddler? They are bloody fast!
Can confirm. Currently have one racing around the house squealing while I am trying to work.

Was good tonight
yep and 29 possies last week also. BUT does anyone have confidence he will stand up physically in a big finals game? I have zero confidence based on previous and think we should move on from him now and be trying others on the wing - Jones, Smith, Shoey, Taylor all preferred IMO

yep and 29 possies last week also. BUT does anyone have confidence he will stand up physically in a big finals game? I have zero confidence based on previous and think we should move on from him now and be trying others on the wing - Jones, Smith, Shoey, Taylor all preferred IMO
First two definitely not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe he could become the magical shape keeper at HF instead of McHenry- he’s got good aerobic endurance plus much better skills and decision making ability, then Nankervis moves back to the wing where I think he’s best suited.
This cuts me to the bone. McHenry should be in our 22 every week and Scholl should be moved on to another club. He hasn't got the heart or composure to play AFL footy. Last night was one of his better performances recently and he still slaps it on the boot without looking like an ultimate ressie. Ned isn't polished but he's got plenty of heart and he also makes the players around him better with his support, which is a highly undervalued attribute.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

First two definitely not.
Come finals game I would much prefer Jones hardness over Sholl who simply isnt up to it under intense physical pressure based on his career to date and physical make up. Smith has played wing well at various stages and would need to regain form but again I personally rate Sholl below all those 4 players listed as feel Sholl will continue to get found out in big intense moments - has he ever actually stood up and delivered under intense finals type pressure? I cant remember it if so

Come finals game I would much prefer Jones hardness over Sholl who simply isnt up to it under intense physical pressure based on his career to date and physical make up. Smith has played wing well at various stages and would need to regain form but again I personally rate Sholl below all those 4 players listed as feel Sholl will continue to get found out in big intense moments - has he ever actually stood up and delivered under intense finals type pressure? I cant remember it if so
Given we haven’t played finals since he’s been on the list it’s a bit hard.
Last night had plenty of pressure and he played well.
Not every player has to be hard as nails.
Give me someone that can find the footy and generally doesn’t waste it.

This cuts me to the bone. McHenry should be in our 22 every week and Scholl should be moved on to another club. He hasn't got the heart or composure to play AFL footy. Last night was one of his better performances recently and he still slaps it on the boot without looking like an ultimate ressie. Ned isn't polished but he's got plenty of heart and he also makes the players around him better with his support, which is a highly undervalued attribute.

You'll enjoy Ned next year when he's traded with Himmelberg for your first pick...

Mchenry shouldn't even be on afl list.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back