Movie Limitless opening titles

Remove this Banner Ad

Glebehawk

All Australian
Aug 24, 2006
london
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Saw this at the cinemas yesterday, not a bad film actually...except for a few holes, but the highlight was by far the opening sequence.

Had to pull my eyes away from the screen, intense.

http://youtu.be/daOvMgg4QLM

They call this technique the infinity zoom.
Apparently done with 4 or 5 different cameras shooting in the same direction using unique lenses...that and shitload of cgi.

Yeah that opening scene was intense. Overall I like the movie, some pretty obvious flaws but if you can ignore them then it's a great movie.

For someone with a four digit IQ, how on earth does he forget to pay off his loan he originally borrowed and not plan accordingly to how many pills he had left.

Yeah that opening scene was intense. Overall I like the movie, some pretty obvious flaws but if you can ignore them then it's a great movie.

For someone with a four digit IQ, how on earth does he forget to pay off his loan he originally borrowed and not plan accordingly to how many pills he had left.

Agree with all of the above. It is a throwaway film but fun and entertaining. Although if you think about it afterwards there are some serious plotholes.

I loved this movie.

If you think there are plotholes I think you should put yourself on the line.

He forgot to pay the loan shark because he was busy and tripping out hardcore.

It was only later on he figured out he couldn't drink too much alcohol and needed to remember to eat.

How can somebody that smart forget to eat? You will notice at one point some guy is trying to talk to him and he tells him he's busy eating.

He can lose focus easily, even if he is that smart.

The zooming effects rock, I like how they go through the taxis.

Feels like the end was being setup for a sequal... running for Senate looking towards the white house?

I've watched this movie a couple times on DVD and think it's excellent. Great acting, nice character development and cool visual effects. Abbie Cornish was great in it, I thought.

It does raise some questions, such as why couldn't he use his powers for good rather than for sex, boozing, fighting and self-promotion. He sort of limited all the benefits to himself. Maybe he had planned to help others but those plans didn't get fulfilled by the end of the movie. Also, I have no idea why he didn't get himself a gun or a Taser, at least something to protect himself when it was obvious that that guy was a nut.

Is it even possible to have a four-digit IQ? The highest I've seen is 250.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back