Team Captain
Nov 9, 2004
Darwin
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon/Manly
*The Majician Walks Out To The Ring*

The Majician: Good afternoon ladies and gentleman the majician is here to preform a little bit of his majic you see I am an up and coming star for the BWF I have won every match since my debut and the only match I have lost is the match for the number 1 contendership for the world heavyweight title which was against Sante (Who was obviously the better man on the day) and Fahmi I beat The Buisness in my first match with my brilliant finisher my version of the shooting star press that I call the Majik Star Press. The whole purpose of this is that I'm coming up in the BWF ranks but I cant do it alone I would like to have partners I would like to have a stable or join a stable that is already dominating the BWF so take notice of this because no one will forget the name of The Majician

Abra Cadabra
The Majician

*DarK Bodies begins to play as The Business makes his way to the ring,the crowd are going wild.The tension builds as The Business grabs a mic and steps into the ring.

The Business: What the hell are you meant to be? Is everyone scared that you know all these magic tricks? (the crowd laughs).You dress up in a little cape with your little hat and you think you are a wrestler?

The Business:Who wants me to beat the crap out of little Harry Potter here?(the crowd erupt,on their feet-cheering)

*The Business punches the Magician in the gut,then clotheslines him! He picks him up and gives him a devastating bodyslam.no no no...oh my,the 21 grams!!The Magician is in a world of trouble!!!*

*The Business gets on the rope and salutes the crowd.He exits the ring to thunderous cheers*

The Majician gets up grabs the mike and says...

You have not heard the last of The Majician, you call yourself the buisness well you have no buisness interupting my promo like that you go on like you are all tough but you need your little Regulators to help you win matches.

Abra Cadabra
The Majician

Remove this Banner Ad

Back