Llane Spaandermann

Remove this Banner Ad

Deegle said:
...got delisted today, would we be interested in him?

Don't know much about the guy... but wasn't he delisted after only two years on the Lions list? And after being drafted fairly high? You've gotta wonder what is wrong with the guy...

Tyberious Funk said:
Don't know much about the guy... but wasn't he delisted after only two years on the Lions list? And after being drafted fairly high? You've gotta wonder what is wrong with the guy...
he has had shoulder problems, and as far as I know he didn't get along too well with Mathews (and he seems like such a nice guy too :) ). I know we almost traded for him so we may be thinking of a rookie spot for him.

They also delisted 2 other kids, also without giving them more than about 10 minutes at AFL level (literally), have to wonder about the wisdom of getting rid of kids just before they come of age, but keeping all their older fringe players...

GoOsH1 said:
he has had shoulder problems, and as far as I know he didn't get along too well with Mathews (and he seems like such a nice guy too :) ). I know we almost traded for him so we may be thinking of a rookie spot for him.

They also delisted 2 other kids, also without giving them more than about 10 minutes at AFL level (literally), have to wonder about the wisdom of getting rid of kids just before they come of age, but keeping all their older fringe players...

More to the point, you have to wonder about the wisdom of the Recruiting Managers who take them in the first place!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back