London 2012 Tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Would actually be pretty funny if Murray won, given the Poms inability to win a slam tournament.
Lol, consolation prize.

Hewitt/Stosur up first on centre court at 12 PM GMT, so that's 9 or 10 here, I'm not sure. Hopefully there's a stream, should be a good match. C'arn Aussie.

I was at Wimbledon for the semi finals today and had a seat in Centre Court. Unbelievable day. Fed-DelPo was a classic and Murray winning was huge. The atmosphere was incredible and high quality tennis for both matches.

What a day.

Lucky man, got to see an absolute classic, some great tennis played by both. One of the best matches of the year.

Stosur/Hewitt's being shown at 9pm on Foxtel 8

Lucky man, got to see an absolute classic, some great tennis played by both. One of the best matches of the year.

Stosur/Hewitt's being shown at 9pm on Foxtel 8

Quite ironic that one of the best matches of the year would be played at the olympics...where there is no massive pay days or ranking points on the line. Good on them both for going all out. :thumbsu:

I will be cheering for Roger like crazy, sick of this British gold rush. Would be sweet to see Murray crumble and burst into tears again. Really don't like him and never will...lacks the class, humbleness and sportsmanship of Roger and Rafa!

You really have to feel for Lleyton. Should have told Stosur to GTFO and let them play American Doubles.

Yep, I can't understand Sam's play at all in the tiebreak, terrible errors and even one point deciding not to rally with a player just inside the top 100 and hit it straight at the man.

Really wasted chance of a medal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just dont get womens tennis. Every single girl is completely inconsistent and could lose to anybody 6-0 6-1 at the drop of a hat. Just doesnt happen in the mens game.

As for the Gold Medal match, of course im going for Federer. I love the man. Hopefully it caps off his career as he is yet to win a gold medal. You know he wants it to add to pretty much everything else he has won. With Djoker in a bit of average form. Fed is looking great for the US later this year. Plenty of time for Djoker to pick up his form though. Also expect Nadal to be back from his injury.

A pretty embarassing effort from Sharapova, but Serena was in ridiculous form all tournament. She defeated Zvonareva to the same 6-0, 6-1 scoreline, Wozniacki 6-0, 6-3 and Azarenka 6-1, 6-2. That's about the most dominant tournament that I've seen from anyone, considering all those girls are top 10 or thereabouts (Zvonareva is at 13 atm).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back