Lycra bike shorts under footy shorts thread..

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont wear them at all... What do u prefer? Used 2 know a guy who wore them but they were loose and not tight, thats good to hear about the kindness 2 new cummers...

Should be banned. Skin colour is ok, but black looks ridiculous. Two clubs in our league are famous for it - Macorna and Wandella (mostly 2nds).

There is a player in the geelong football league that wears bright green bike shorts under his red footy shorts and acutall think it looks good has aslo picked up with them on at half time of a match
he also wore a short sleave jumper with a full length pink skins top and got reported for it n got 5 weeks

There is a player in the geelong football league that wears bright green bike shorts under his red footy shorts and acutall think it looks good has aslo picked up with them on at half time of a match
he also wore a short sleave jumper with a full length pink skins top and got reported for it n got 5 weeks
Gold... thats exactly what we are after...keep up the good work..

thank god this thread is dead and buried...ruining the big footy experience for everyone
Not true..... quite a good thread. Really interesting topic as well. Being a bit harsh on yourself i think...:thumbsu:

mmmmm... girth. Hey why are there so many people in this thread? hard to get a reply in.
this thread is constantly flat out because of the high quality topic it is based upon....nothing quite like engaging dialoge to attract the masses

Bike shorts (or knicks as they are commonly called) are much more practical for football than regular underwear. They are made of lycra, a fabric that stretches with your leg movement. They usually have a padded crotch insert that takes the ouch out of a blow to the jewels. You don’t need underwear with lycra shorts but you will have to wash them regularly unless you pack extra pairs. If you bring a minimum of two pairs of shorts and wash one pair at half time, you should always have one pair to wear and one pair drying out and than have that other pair up your sleeve for a night on the town...

Bike shorts (or knicks as they are commonly called) are much more practical for football than regular underwear. They are made of lycra, a fabric that stretches with your leg movement. They usually have a padded crotch insert that takes the ouch out of a blow to the jewels. You don’t need underwear with lycra shorts but you will have to wash them regularly unless you pack extra pairs. If you bring a minimum of two pairs of shorts and wash one pair at half time, you should always have one pair to wear and one pair drying out and than have that other pair up your sleeve for a night on the town...
finally a post with useful information regarding the use of lycra in todays modern football....you wouldn't happen to have a PH.D in football knickery by any chance Mr Harding?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used to wear them in Under 17's, but now prefer not to. Go for the hipster briefs instead.
wise choice....they seem to have all the benifit of jocks but without the sharp seems underneath the plums...alot also swear by the trusty speedos

Mate i see a guys already got a red card from writing on this thread, but this is disgraceful.

NO ONE CARES
Hey buddy... i have met people like you... wanting to throw sand on a persons fire so yours looks brighter! Look mate just leave this thread if you don't like it you k n o b! We really dont need this negativity ok? Such a jerk!:thumbsdown:

Hey buddy... i have met people like you... wanting to throw sand on a persons fire so yours looks brighter! Look mate just leave this thread if you don't like it you k n o b! We really dont need this negativity ok? Such a jerk!:thumbsdown:
WAY TO GO LAKERS 23!!! it really hurts my feelings when someone attacks my baby...this thread is like a family member to me....a family member who gives sh|t christmas presents....but a family member none the less...i want to say thanks for sticking up to cyber bullies who throw cyber punches from behind...what a cyber pain in my cyber @rse

kdiddle would struggle to find a pair or lycria's small enough to fit him wouldnt he?...dont they require an a rss of sumsort to 'hitch' them up?.. or do they come with draw strings these days?...

i've worn nude ones for about 5 years and will keep on wearing nude ones until i stop playing.
well good on you young man...you keep fighting the good fight..its blokes like you that give lycra the good name it deserves...

I used to have a pair of black gold and light blue(i know its powder blue but its not manly)had them from 14 til mid last season when the boys decided to grab them out of my bag and destroy them....Very disappointed with that, they were Met West school boys rarities.

I used to have a pair of black gold and light blue(i know its powder blue but its not manly)had them from 14 til mid last season when the boys decided to grab them out of my bag and destroy them....Very disappointed with that, they were Met West school boys rarities.

ahh, you must be shattered. I know the feeling. I used to have a cracker pair, had them for about 15+years, modelled from Mario Lopez a.k.a. AC Slater from saved by the bell, sadly their yellow and white tightlness was destroyed by narrow-minded guys around the club. can't bear to replace them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back