Maccas Monopoly

Remove this Banner Ad

Half decent take away food options like subway and local fish and chip shops are struggling big time, yet Maccas continues to boom.
My misses makes the best Big Mac at home using the Coles sauce and we do shoe string fries. It cost's a fraction of the price and tastes way better. Give it a try.

Got a burger from fish n chip shop last night. Omfg so good.

Local fish and chip shop is good. Though I usually get the beef burger not any fish.

Local chicken shop is pretty crap. Only go when I forget the fish and chip shop is closed on Sundays (perhaps run by Jesus types).

A friend’s 8 year old daughter won $2,000 in prizes on McDonald’s Monopoly whilst they were driving from Sydney to Wagga

She didn’t tell anyone, but got on the website on her iPad during the drive and started ordering stuff

They found out a few weeks later when a flatscreen TV and a 13-man tent showed up at their house

It must be pretty successful, still remember the buzz around McMonopoly in the late 90s as a kid

As per recent documentary McMillions, in 1995-2000 a fraud ring netted almost all the US prizes. $24 Million. 53 ultimately indicted in connection to the crime. Trial started on 9/10 2001 and was obviously overshadowed in the press.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Mackers used the same Monopoly ad for at least the last three promotions? It seems to be that way.

Over priced s**t. People get hooked trying to get that final ticket. I've even seen people on facebook asking to swap tickets. There's like 2 in circulation in the entire country for the cars

I remember as a kid the instant win food prizes were much more common. I'd go down to the local Maccas with my dad with enough freebie tickets for a feed ten people could share the day before the comp closed. Been hitting it hard the last couple years and all you get is the odd free small drink or small fries.

I only ever buy coffee at McDonald's and the app is pretty good for that. For every 5 you buy you get a free one. They also regularly have $2 coffees. So for every 12 coffees I get from there I generally only pay full price for 7 or 8 of them.

I remember as a kid the instant win food prizes were much more common. I'd go down to the local Maccas with my dad with enough freebie tickets for a feed ten people could share the day before the comp closed. Been hitting it hard the last couple years and all you get is the odd free small drink or small fries.
They all god moved to the app. You get a lot of "chance" cards and when you put them in the app you get the free small foods that you can bank for a bit

I kinda used to like it but now to get any of the minor prizes you basically need to use the friggin app. Companies wanting you to download their app piss me off.

The non-food instant win prizes are getting worse too, like $30 at some online store if you spend $150 on full priced stuff. Better off just waiting for a sale.

Over priced sh*t. People get hooked trying to get that final ticket. I've even seen people on facebook asking to swap tickets. There's like 2 in circulation in the entire country for the cars
Growing up and the number of people who all thought they had nearly won every prize. Asking if you had a mayfair to swap for one of the 10 park lanes they have. Um no that's not how it works. A lot of people just didn't get it and probably still don't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back