Mallee FL - Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce Scott, Tom Summerhayes and Simon Weekly to Sea Lake for next season. Deal done!
haven't heard the byrce scott one, but lets not forgot wes harrison done deal and and scott weekly 90% chance of coming back to play with his brother again, plus still in talk with others from what ive heard

Walpy/ubool losing a few I hear. Good news for the league, because that was the most one-sided grand finals i've ever seen.

What is all the news in the Mallee league, very quiet everywhere
Sea lake have picked up around seven players I think..Should be very strong..havent heard much from ouyen and bealah..Hopetoun have picked up a few from horsham as far as I know..not sure on walpeup apparently lost a few players..Woomelang have signed a couple from the central murray and god knows what jeparit have been up to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any predictions on who will be the top sides this year?? whats the latest recruiting news in the mallee

Any predictions on who will be the top sides this year?? whats the latest recruiting news in the mallee
Underbool (lost a couple, picked up a couple)
Beulah (having a real crack- losses easily covered)
Hopetoun (lost Robins but got half a dozen solid recruits)
Sea lake (picked up a few, lost a couple)
Woomelang (unlucky but just miss the 4- might depend on the blokes Azza brings back from Darwin)
Ouyen (going with youth)
Jeparit (Clugston gone- struggled last year)

Underbool (lost a couple, picked up a couple)
Beulah (having a real crack- losses easily covered)
Hopetoun (lost Robins but got half a dozen solid recruits)
Sea lake (picked up a few, lost a couple)
Woomelang (unlucky but just miss the 4- might depend on the blokes Azza brings back from Darwin)
Ouyen (going with youth)
Jeparit (Clugston gone- struggled last year)

Got any names of the new players to each side?

Good to hear Lucas Cook/ Coleman Schache/ Jack Fisher are all showing loyalty and will come home and play for nothing at every opportunity at their hometown Hopetoun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back