Mandatory Vaccinations And Medical Exemptions

Are you for or against Mandatory Vaccinations

• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis of children's deaths in the US showed out of 335 deaths with COVID under 18, there was zero without significant comorbidities like cystic fibrosis, leukemia or was morbidly obese.

This is just a lie. Apart from anything else, CDC doesn't do a breakdown on underlying conditions in children ... as the article you linked to points out in the first paragraph:

"335. That is how many children under 18 have died with a Covid diagnosis code in their record, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Yet the CDC, which has 21,000 employees, hasn’t researched each death to find out whether Covid caused it or if it involved a pre-existing medical condition."

You're full of it.

But even the WSJ piece: it's not reporting on a study or peer-reviewed research, it's just an opinion piece. And from another one of your smarmy mates, "Marty Makary, a professor of surgery and health policy at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He has made a name for himself during the pandemic, partly through his appearances on Fox News shows like Tucker Carlson’s."

Confirmation bias on steroids. Again.

This is just a lie. Apart from anything else, CDC doesn't do a breakdown on underlying conditions in children ... as the article you linked to points out in the first paragraph:

"335. That is how many children under 18 have died with a Covid diagnosis code in their record, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Yet the CDC, which has 21,000 employees, hasn’t researched each death to find out whether Covid caused it or if it involved a pre-existing medical condition."

You're full of it.

It's okay, they'll be back tomorrow and the day after, eventually one will stick and will have to bow down and apologise. 😃

It's okay, they'll be back tomorrow and the day after, eventually one will stick and will have to bow down and apologise. 😃

He's such an ignorant clown I usually just ignore him, but this attitude that "heh, it's only kids with serious health problems who are dying" is about as low as it gets. Whether kids are overweight, have health conditions, are immunocompromised ... their lives are still valuable, they're still lives worth doing all we can to protect.

He's such an ignorant clown I usually just ignore him, but this attitude that "heh, it's only kids with serious health problems who are dying" is about as low as it gets. Whether kids are overweight, have health conditions, are immunocompromised ... their lives are still valuable, they're still lives worth doing all we can to protect.

So why werent they protected during flu seasons? Are you saying you never got a viral infection in your life?

Right. If that was actually the case we could make that counter argument. But as far I'm aware 1000 Covid deaths in the US under the age of 18. So he was three orders of magnitude incorrect.

Of course what's one child, 300 or 1000, when you're forced to the inhumane treatment of wearing a mask to the barely harmless Rona virus.

So why werent they protected during flu seasons? Are you saying you never got a viral infection in your life?

Me and my child get flu shots every year. Yes it would be good if flu shots were mandated too.

Well, they are in certain industries.

Me and my child get flu shots every year. Yes it would be good if flu shots were mandated too.

Well, they are in certain industries.
I have never had the flu shot and never got the flu once in my life. Why should I get it just because your immune system is weak?

Hey BlueE, why are you wasting your time providing stats? People have already made their minds up, they are not interested in evidence. If they were they'd read the literature eg the BMJ and the Lancet and get an informed opinion. People prefer to trust soundbites from the media than to read what actual science has to say about the stuff.

It's easier to be totally black or white about this as most people don't like to see things as shades of grey.
Pretty much every article antivaxxers have posted as an attempted 'gotcha' has ended up either (a) not saying what antivaxxers claim it says, (b) from a predatory or un-peer-reviewed journal, (c) retracted or removed for lacking scientific rigour, or (d) a combination of all three.

How many under 18's die in the US each year of the flu?
63.8% of kids from 6 months to 18 were vaccinated in the US for influenza in 2019-2020. The 0-4 was 75.5%.......I think thats pretty good protection....
Screenshot at 2021-11-20 18-10-35.png

Ironic, considering the oceans of crocodile tears they shed over kids having to get vaxxed to go to the footy.

But kids actually dying of covid, they laugh it off and say "fk them they were fat and unhealthy anyway"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My immune system is weak? How so?

The Flu shot prevents death and illness, in yourself and others.
Because you are getting a flu shot each year, so naturally your body forgets how to fight off the infections without any jab

And haha. You ever think a healthy lifestyle >>>>>>> any drugs?

I have never had the flu shot and never got the flu once in my life. Why should I get it just because your immune system is weak?
Survival of the fittest then?
Okay lets stop all vaccinations and let diseases weed out the men from the boys!
Of course the average life expectancy will drop, but so be it....
"This historical examination would not be complete without an acknowledgement of the impact of vaccines on improved health and life expectancy in the U.S., although widespread use of vaccines did not occur until the 1900s compared to some of the earlier life-extending population health improvements mentioned above.
Vaccines have been so effective at improving health and saving and extending lives that most people in the U.S. have no idea what it’s like to watch a child die a painful death from a tetanus infection or to witness a loved one experience brutal paralysis and death from polio. Providing and supporting vaccinations is a key tool in today’s public health toolbox."

Ironic, considering the oceans of crocodile tears they shed over kids having to get vaxxed to go to the footy.

But kids actually dying of covid, they laugh it off and say "fk them they were fat and unhealthy anyway"

There's actually a higher rate of deaths for Children (babies that is) under one from Covid.

Screenshot_20211120-173136_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

This is some very late term abortion that's been proposed for socially engineering.

Attachments

• download-2.pdf
    897.9 KB · Views: 16
Survival of the fittest then?
Okay lets stop all vaccinations and let diseases weed out the men from the boys!
Of course the average life expectancy will drop, but so be it....
"This historical examination would not be complete without an acknowledgement of the impact of vaccines on improved health and life expectancy in the U.S., although widespread use of vaccines did not occur until the 1900s compared to some of the earlier life-extending population health improvements mentioned above.
Vaccines have been so effective at improving health and saving and extending lives that most people in the U.S. have no idea what it’s like to watch a child die a painful death from a tetanus infection or to witness a loved one experience brutal paralysis and death from polio. Providing and supporting vaccinations is a key tool in today’s public health toolbox."
Yeah but I'm responding to Roby's post about making flu shot mandatory. Plenty of people can survive illnesses with their natural immunity.

Plenty of people can survive illnesses with their natural immunity.
And plenty dont....ever looked at unvaccinated stats for measles in 3rd world countries?
This was last year:
"Kinshasa, 7 January 2020 – With the death toll from the world’s worst measles epidemic in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) surpassing 6000, the World Health Organization (WHO) is calling for more funding to stop the outbreak"
Ever intubated an unvaccinated kid in Australia who was sick with severe sepsis secondary to H. influenzae pneumonia?....When you have, get back to me.

And plenty dont....ever looked at unvaccinated stats for measles in 3rd world countries?
This was last year:
"Kinshasa, 7 January 2020 – With the death toll from the world’s worst measles epidemic in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) surpassing 6000, the World Health Organization (WHO) is calling for more funding to stop the outbreak"
Ever intubated an unvaccinated kid in Australia who was sick with severe sepsis secondary to H. influenzae pneumonia?....When you have, get back to me.
Measles is mandatory isn't it? I was discussing flu shot

Measles is mandatory isn't it? I was discussing flu shot
Nope. No vaccine in Australia is mandatory for kids...Parents can refuse, they just dont get centrelink or may have issues at some schools...
I aware of you discussing the flu vaccine, but you also mentioned people fighting with natural immunity....essentially this is what every anti vaccination persons says about every vaccine. Its what the parents of the kid i intubated said...They wanted him to "develop his natural immunity"...If not for our really strong AB's, they may not have had a son :(

Pretty much every article antivaxxers have posted as an attempted 'gotcha' has ended up either (a) not saying what antivaxxers claim it says, (b) from a predatory or un-peer-reviewed journal, (c) retracted or removed for lacking scientific rigour, or (d) a combination of all three.

Hi MisterMarcus, are you labelling anybody asking questions about the current approach to COVID19 vaccinations as an antivaxxer? If so, that is the sort of black and white thinking I was referring to. Easier to label people as part of a lunatic fringe than to address their points. Don't get me wrong, there are definitely some crazies out there, but science isn't black and white. I am generally pro vaccination and am vaccinated myself. I have a background in pharmacology research but find the dumbing down of the information about the COVID19 vaccination to be pretty disappointing.

I should admit, I am late to the party on the discussion and you may be dealing with some of the more extreme anti vax views.

Back