Mandatory Vaccinations And Medical Exemptions

Are you for or against Mandatory Vaccinations

• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

But the risk of Children having natural immunity from COVID as oppose to a booster shot every 6 months with unknown long term effects will be more than interesting moving forward.
As will be the long term studies on exposure to the full genetic makeup of sars-cov-2....

Nope. No vaccine in Australia is mandatory for kids...Parents can refuse, they just dont get centrelink or may have issues at some schools...
I aware of you discussing the flu vaccine, but you also mentioned people fighting with natural immunity....essentially this is what every anti vaccination persons says about every vaccine. Its what the parents of the kid I intubated said...They wanted him to "develop his natural immunity"...If not for our really strong AB's, they may not have had a son :(

Sad story, but what is an AB?

maybe do a little reading around how exposure to a small antigen causes the body to develop immune memory so that when your body see's the real antigen it is able to respond....
Yeah you been infected before with it either naturally or with jab so your body knows how to fight it. But my point is how come some people can fight it off with their own body without ever getting sick?

Hi MisterMarcus, are you labelling anybody asking questions about the current approach to COVID19 vaccinations as an antivaxxer? If so, that is the sort of black and white thinking I was referring to. Easier to label people as part of a lunatic fringe than to address their points. Don't get me wrong, there are definitely some crazies out there, but science isn't black and white. I am generally pro vaccination and am vaccinated myself. I have a background in pharmacology research but find the dumbing down of the information about the COVID19 vaccination to be pretty disappointing.

I should admit, I am late to the party on the discussion and you may be dealing with some of the more extreme anti vax views.
As I've said several times before, the "anti-mandate" crowd on here behave like anti-vaxxers.

Their contributions consist almost entirely of drive-bys where they regurgitate exactly the same talking points over and over again, no matter how many times they're addressed. When their 'questions' are answered, or their claims debunked, they just ignore it and immediately shift the goalposts to a new talking point.

Plus they all seem to change their talking points at exactly the same time. Every 'anti-mandate' poster on these forums began posting exactly the same anecdote about knowing doctors/nurses who told them the vaccine death rate was massive and being covered up, all at the same time. Pretty clear proof that this was some co-ordinated talking point they got from an anti-vax site and not a genuine claim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many under 18's die in the US each year of the flu?
63.8% of kids from 6 months to 18 were vaccinated in the US for influenza in 2019-2020. The 0-4 was 75.5%.......I think thats pretty good protection....
View attachment 1284259

Natural immunisation is more potent against future infections. If you want to force your body being immune against viral infections - good for you.

I have kids as well, and they are doing well with lemon, garlic and olive oil and drinking fresh orange juice they dont need experimental drugs being injected into their bodies.

Yes there has been. The printing of money particularly in the US has caused a huge increase in asset values as they try to keep their economy running. As it did post the GFC. In the same way that Australian wealth is now locked to property value, the US is locked to the share market.

I don't follow that lockdowns are related though - in that it is a grand plan - the US had minimal lockdown compared to other countries and what you are talking about is the US. Did some people see which way the wind was blowing? Absolutely. Did some people probably get a wink and nod from important connections? I would be confident in that.

Two GOP members of congress sold stocks, advised family to do the same and invested in medical supply companies before it all came out. Corruption can be counted on across the board. I have no doubt that corporate Democrats made money out of it all as well. Just opportunism.

Hey BlueE, why are you wasting your time providing stats? People have already made their minds up, they are not interested in evidence. If they were they'd read the literature eg the BMJ and the Lancet and get an informed opinion. People prefer to trust soundbites from the media than to read what actual science has to say about the stuff.

It's easier to be totally black or white about this as most people don't like to see things as shades of grey.
You do realise blue has either lied about or significantly misrepresented every 'state they have posted?

Natural immunisation is more potent against future infections. If you want to force your body being immune against viral infections - good for you.

I have kids as well, and they are doing well with lemon, garlic and olive oil and drinking fresh orange juice they dont need experimental drugs being injected into their bodies.
Wow, I thought that was just a stereotype. I didn't think there were people who actually legitimately think like that.

Wow, I thought that was just a stereotype. I didn't think there were people who actually legitimately think like that.

Thinking for themselves and making decisions based on available information other than following govt rhetoric? Since when have govts never lied?

You will be surprised how many people actually think independently and freely.

Thinking for themselves and making decisions based on available information other than following govt rhetoric? Since when have govts never lied?

You will be surprised how many people actually think independently and freely.
What about doctors and scientists?
Sure be sceptical of governments, But the medical advice isn’t coming from governments

Thinking for yourself is one thing, but so is admitting that you have next to no knowledge in a field and trust the recommendations of an expert(s)

It just seems like arrogance if you think that you know more than people who have literally dedicated their professional careers to understanding a subject because of a couple of google searches of subjects you probably didn’t even know existed 2 years ago

Well take this for one moment. As your govt presumably from Melbourne is taking advice and technical support from the CDC as rest of the world is. There is no chance in hell the Victorian govt has the funding power of the Federal agencies of the United States so the CDC is the Alpha and Omega of Covid.

Now listen to this for one moment.... 75% of CDC employees are Unvaccinated.

Yes you are going to ask for proof, and fair enough but don't be silly doing all that. You will have it if you ask for it.

So why is the CDC suppling technical support to all health departments in the world are 75% unvaccinated?

Beats me.... people are asking for laboratory results on recent research but the Labs are empty.
I did a quick search and I haven’t seen anything that even remotely backs up your claims

I did a quick search and I haven’t seen anything that even remotely backs up your claims

You are not researching hard enough. CDC funding is on the cusp of being cut.

In the U.S Senate with a Director of CDC.

You should follow the senate hearings in the U.S if you truly want to be informed and not parrot the nonsense of 2nd hand information of Andrews et al.

I noticed you disagreed with my post.

It's good to know you seem intent on getting your children to eat healthy. Certainly better than the sugar and take away diet that many kids are on.

Vaccines are not going to hurt your children. Exposing them to an inactive virus will help deal with infections better in the future.

You are not researching hard enough. CDC funding is on the cusp of being cut.

In the U.S Senate with a Director of CDC.

You should follow the senate hearings in the U.S if you truly want to be informed and not parrot the nonsense of 2nd hand information of Andrews et al.

The video didn’t say that 75% of staff are unvaccinated
They said that 75% of staff are still working remotely and she said that they do have their central labs back working

Maybe you should be looking harder and make sure your claims are in fact correct

Well take this for one moment. As your govt presumably from Melbourne is taking advice and technical support from the CDC as rest of the world is. There is no chance in hell the Victorian govt has the funding power of the Federal agencies of the United States so the CDC is the Alpha and Omega of Covid.

Now listen to this for one moment.... 75% of CDC employees are Unvaccinated.

Yes you are going to ask for proof, and fair enough but don't be silly doing all that. You will have it if you ask for it.

So why is the CDC suppling technical support to all health departments in the world are 75% unvaccinated?

Beats me.... people are asking for laboratory results on recent research but the Labs are empty.

100% of CDC employees are vaccinated.

Back