Are you for or against Mandatory Vaccinations

• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed you disagreed with my post.

It's good to know you seem intent on getting your children to eat healthy. Certainly better than the sugar and take away diet that many kids are on.

Vaccines are not going to hurt your children. Exposing them to an inactive virus will help deal with infections better in the future.

Vaccines are not medicine mate their immune systems are fine.

The video didn’t say that 75% of staff are unvaccinated
They said that 75% of staff are still working remotely and she said that they do have their central labs back working

Maybe you should be looking harder and make sure your claims are in fact correct

So they have no confidence in experimental vaccinations. Like many nurses in Australia that got sacked.

I'm not sure what you're trying you say now by saying they're not medicine or how that's relevant to my point. Are you just been argumentative for the sake of it?

Experimental and potentially off the label injections have not gone past pahse 3 trials let alone phase 2 trials - if you even know what they are. But we are aware Australia is very govt loving.

So they have no confidence in experimental vaccinations. Like many nurses in Australia that got sacked.
They are working in accordance to the regulations and governmental rules for return to work policy

Have you even watched the video?
You have literally misrepresented what was said twice in a row, you are either trying to spread misinformation or lack basic listening and comprehension skills

Firstly you said 75% were unvaccinated when that was false
The quote was 75% are working from home

Than you insinuating that they are choosing to work from home when that isn’t the case at all

Why are they working from home when federal departments are demanding research reports. How can they prepare laboratory research reports when no one is there if they are vaccinated? Its intersting you kind of changed your tune from you are lying to it's the workers choice..... well - let me tell ya something.......
Everything you have claimed wasn’t the case
Watch the video again

Everything you have claimed wasn’t the case
Watch the video again

I think it was... it's your bias that refuses to see it..and I understand it. Thats the way people have been conditioned and indoctrinated.

Let me tell you something if you dig a little bit deeper and people in future generations no doubt will the NIH https://www.nih.gov/ funded by American tax money in turn NIH funded infectous disease research in Wuhan. I will post another video or two if you dispute it..

The data does not back up mandates.. simple as that simply because the patient identifiable data shows that the people that have recovered have strengthened immune systems looking six months back.

Thinking for themselves and making decisions based on available information other than following govt rhetoric? Since when have govts never lied?

You will be surprised how many people actually think independently and freely.
You're both incredibly stupid and incredibly arrogant if you think you know better than thousands of scientists worldwide who have been educated in, studied and work in the field of medical science for a living.

Experimental and potentially off the label injections have not gone past pahse 3 trials let alone phase 2 trials - if you even know what they are. But we are aware Australia is very govt loving.

I've worked with immunologists in clincal trials for vaccines. I know what clincal trials are.

Maybe don't assume so much. You certainly have above with Muddiemoose who has now taken you to task without a sweat.

You also made highly incorrect assumptions about the human immune response and vaccines.

Hate to break this to you, but it's unlikey that by the time your children finish high school they will have the same world view as you in regards to this topic, so just prepare yourself for that.

You're both incredibly stupid and incredibly arrogant if you think you know better than thousands of scientists worldwide who have been educated in, studied and work in the field of medical science for a living.

Dude the scientists say that themselves even Fauci himself just lol being an absolute parrot.

Dude the scientists say that themselves even Fauci himself just lol being an absolute parrot.
You're an idiot. I'm not even going to try and be polite. You're just a ******* moron with access to Google and a severe inability to think critically about whatever random s**t you see pop up on Facebook.

I sincirely hope your severe lack of intelligence and your willingness to neglect your children's health care based on wacko Internet theories doesn't cause any problems for them. They don't deserve to suffer just because you're a hippy conspiracy toting dropout.

You're an idiot. I'm not even going to try and be polite. You're just a ******* moron with access to Google and a severe inability to think critically about whatever random sh*t you see pop up on Facebook.

I sincirely hope your severe lack of intelligence and your willingness to neglect your children's health care based on wacko Internet theories doesn't cause any problems for them. They don't deserve to suffer just because you're a hippy conspiracy toting dropout.

Hahaha.. my good man. Take a step back from Andrews and read two sides of the story. If you are genuinely scared of viral infections then get vaccinated. But be aware vaccinations is not a cure it merely boosts your immune systems unnaturally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are working in accordance to the regulations and governmental rules for return to work policy

Have you even watched the video?
You have literally misrepresented what was said twice in a row, you are either trying to spread misinformation or lack basic listening and comprehension skills

Firstly you said 75% were unvaccinated when that was false
The quote was 75% are working from home

Than you insinuating that they are choosing to work from home when that isn’t the case at all
Interesting that she can't answer why they aren't looking at people who were infected and their immunity to further infections.

Also realistically how can lab workers work from home? 75% is a huge number...she also couldn't answer vax numbers which is pretty ordinary. She didn't know much or chose not to share it

Seems the Senate has lost confidence in the CDC and seems all these fairy tale stories are going to come to an end.

Everything is a fairytale to you.

Like I said your children will grow up and realize the fairy tales you've been telling them. Just be prepared for the ramifications because that's far scarier than any virus. No pun intended, but food for thought, lemons, oranges and apples.

Everything is a fairytale to you.

Like I said your children will grow up and realize the fairy tales you've been telling them. Just be prepared for the ramifications because that's far scarier than any virus. No pun intended, but food for thought, lemons, oranges and apples.

They have already seen my fairy tales - telling them my coffee tasted like crap for three days. Neither the wifey or kids got Covid but apparently I had it.

The data does not back up mandates.. simple as that simply because the patient identifiable data shows that the people that have recovered have strengthened immune systems looking six months back.

The data that you're talking about may not back up mandates for people who have recovered from covid. It's not relevant for those who haven't had covid. It's a pretty small percentage of the population in Australia. Making an exemption for them might be valid, but what is the cost? How much fraudulence will there be around the proof? How many fools will go out and intentionally get covid because they bizarrely fear the vaccine more than the disease? I do think that it's something that should be looked at though.

Natural immunisation is more potent against future infections. If you want to force your body being immune against viral infections - good for you.
I have kids as well, and they are doing well with lemon, garlic and olive oil and drinking fresh orange juice they dont need experimental drugs being injected into their bodies.
Yeah sure, I dont disagree that natural immunity is often better than vaccine immunity...if you survive the disease. Also taking into account the consequences of the disease that isnt death...
I wonder if the 80 year olds that still cant walk properly due to childhood polio wishes they had a vaccine?
I wonder if the 60 year old who now has chronic pain and facial droop after shingles wishes she didnt catch chickenpox?
I wonder if the parents of the 7000 kids who died in 2019-2020 in the Congo from measles wished their kid had a vaccine?

In my vast experience, many people oppose vaccination....until it effects them.

I dont disagree that natural immunity is often better than vaccine immunity...

Studies are showing the reverse. So-called "natural" immunity is hit and miss and varies from person to person, also in function of how they reacted to Covid. Further, "natural" immunity seems to decrease faster. Of course, you also have to get through Covid first, good luck with that.

"COVID-19 vaccine gives 5 times the protection of 'natural immunity,' data show"

Studies are showing the reverse. So-called "natural" immunity is hit and miss and varies from person to person, also in function of how they reacted to Covid. Further, "natural" immunity seems to decrease faster. Of course, you also have to get through Covid first, good luck with that.

"COVID-19 vaccine gives 5 times the protection of 'natural immunity,' data show"

Thanks thats interesting reading.

Natural immunisation is more potent against future infections. If you want to force your body being immune against viral infections - good for you.

I have kids as well, and they are doing well with lemon, garlic and olive oil and drinking fresh orange juice they dont need experimental drugs being injected into their bodies.
Do you have a study which shows this?

Honestly this thread does eventually just become exhausting and depressing. I can’t be more thankful that I don’t know anyone personally as deranged as some of the people in here.

Credit to everyone for not descending into full on abuse because I’m right on the edge of that personally.

Back