Mandatory Vaccinations And Medical Exemptions

Are you for or against Mandatory Vaccinations

• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Also realistically how can lab workers work from home? 75% is a huge number...
Is it 75% of laboratory workers or 75% of all staff? I imagine clerical/administrative/IT/support workers can easily work from home.

Is it the same 75% of people always working from home or is it rotating, with 25% working on Monday then a different 25% working on Tuesday? (e.g. do lab work 2 days a week and paperwork 3 days a week)?

Since this is obviously something you've researched yourself and totally not something you've cut and pasted from an antivax site, these should be easy questions for you to answer.

Is it 75% of laboratory workers or 75% of all staff? I imagine clerical/administrative/IT/support workers can easily work from home.

Is it the same 75% of people always working from home or is it rotating, with 25% working on Monday then a different 25% working on Tuesday? (e.g. do lab work 2 days a week and paperwork 3 days a week)?

Since this is obviously something you've researched yourself and totally not something you've cut and pasted from an antivax site, these should be easy questions for you to answer.
Watch the video that is actually posted on the last page

You think it's Ok for the government to monitor people?

If you are in public then you are liable to be observed by the public.
ANYBODY is free to monitor you.
The police do their best to do their business. If a crime is committed they ask for public support.
CCTV only cuts out the middle man.
Many homes and most businesses have CCTV. You are already being observed.

The police do their best to do their business. If a crime is committed they ask for public support.

Ah sure, but the bolded....are you familiar with the work of Victoria Police?

Apparently traffic light cameras don't save footage unless its taking a photo of a vehicle going through red light and/or speeding. The reason for that is saving money on being asked to watch footage for crimes that have occurred. So no they don't do their best to do their business

There was more than 335 children that died with Covid in the US.

There goes your post and credibility...oh wait, you're still trying to garner it. You're really going about it the wrong way, in effect, you're doing the opposite.

edit. I noticed now the WSJ article is from July 19, anything more recent?
335 was the number when they did the research. "My research team at Johns Hopkins worked with the nonprofit FAIR Health to analyze approximately 48,000 children under 18 diagnosed with Covid in health-insurance data from April to August 2020. Our report found a mortality rate of zero among children without a pre-existing medical condition such as leukemia or cystic fibrosis."

The second analysis of 57 studies and 19 countries, as well as all hospital admissions and deaths reported for people younger than 18 in England, found leukemia, serious neurological or cardiac problems, complex disability with high health-care needs, such as tube feeding or assistance with breathing or being obese were found in COVID deaths.

The author said the Delta variant was expected to show similar results.

Of 3,105 deaths from all causes among the 12 million or so people under 18 in England between March 2020 and February 2021, 25 were attributable to COVID-19 — a rate of about 2 for every million people in this age range.

None had asthma or type-1 diabetes, the authors note, and about half had conditions that put them at a higher risk than healthy children of dying from any cause.

Taken together, the unusually comprehensive studies could provide some comfort to parents who have been shielding children who they thought might be vulnerable to severe complications from COVID-19.

The most recent data is the UK vaccine surveillance data.

Not knowing the difference between attenuated virus vaccines, genetic vaccines and recombinant nanoparticle vaccines or understanding only the genetic vaccines "instruct the cells’ machinery to produce what is called the spike protein" is the CDC's basic explanation. In my own words it's the same as mRNA coding instructions to make S1 spike protein, or reengineering the S spike from the virus.

I linked a comprehensive explanation in one of my first posts to you, which was worth university credit, for anyone that can understand at that level. It's not replicating the virus, but one specific spike protein for one specific antibody response, the S spike proteins and not the 20 or so other proteins on the virus.

As Clancy and many tens of thousands of researchers and physicians have warned an unknown amount of spike protein is produced. It's unknown how long the protective lipo nanoparticle (LNP) layer takes to break down and the mRNA to disintegrate and "stop instructing the cells' machinery to produce spike protein".

This spike protein has still been circulating found weeks later in a small human study on Moderna, after Pfizer's biological compliance testing found the majority of the LNP dose left the injection site, circulating in the blood and concentrated in organs of rodents, in low sensitivity tests.

Signals indicate that adverse events, especially heart inflammation in under 30s is dose dependent and with Moderna having three times the concentration of mRNA as Pfizer, and Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, France, Germany, Ontario banning or age restricting to over 31s (or over 24s or over 18s in US), but Australia is still recommending it for 12 year olds and up.

Taiwan doesn't have Moderna, but halted second dose of Pfizer for under 18s and approval for under 12s, over concerns it may increase the risk of myocarditis.

335 was the number when they did the research. "My research team at Johns Hopkins worked with the nonprofit FAIR Health to analyze approximately 48,000 children under 18 diagnosed with Covid in health-insurance data from April to August 2020. Our report found a mortality rate of zero among children without a pre-existing medical condition such as leukemia or cystic fibrosis."

The second analysis of 57 studies and 19 countries, as well as all hospital admissions and deaths reported for people younger than 18 in England, found leukemia, serious neurological or cardiac problems, complex disability with high health-care needs, such as tube feeding or assistance with breathing or being obese were found in COVID deaths.

The author said the Delta variant was expected to show similar results.

Of 3,105 deaths from all causes among the 12 million or so people under 18 in England between March 2020 and February 2021, 25 were attributable to COVID-19 — a rate of about 2 for every million people in this age range.

None had asthma or type-1 diabetes, the authors note, and about half had conditions that put them at a higher risk than healthy children of dying from any cause.

Taken together, the unusually comprehensive studies could provide some comfort to parents who have been shielding children who they thought might be vulnerable to severe complications from COVID-19.

The most recent data is the UK vaccine surveillance data.

Not knowing the difference between attenuated virus vaccines, genetic vaccines and recombinant nanoparticle vaccines or understanding only the genetic vaccines "instruct the cells’ machinery to produce what is called the spike protein" is the CDC's basic explanation. In my own words it's the same as mRNA coding instructions to make S1 spike protein, or reengineering the S spike from the virus.

I linked a comprehensive explanation in one of my first posts to you, which was worth university credit, for anyone that can understand at that level. It's not replicating the virus, but one specific spike protein for one specific antibody response, the S spike proteins and not the 20 or so other proteins on the virus.

As Clancy and many tens of thousands of researchers and physicians have warned an unknown amount of spike protein is produced. It's unknown how long the protective lipo nanoparticle (LNP) layer takes to break down and the mRNA to disintegrate and "stop instructing the cells' machinery to produce spike protein".

This spike protein has still been circulating found weeks later in a small human study on Moderna, after Pfizer's biological compliance testing found the majority of the LNP dose left the injection site, circulating in the blood and concentrated in organs of rodents, in low sensitivity tests.

Signals indicate that adverse events, especially heart inflammation in under 30s is dose dependent and with Moderna having three times the concentration of mRNA as Pfizer, and Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, France, Germany, Ontario banning or age restricting to over 31s (or over 24s or over 18s in US), but Australia is still recommending it for 12 year olds and up.

Taiwan doesn't have Moderna, but halted second dose of Pfizer for under 18s and approval for under 12s, over concerns it may increase the risk of myocarditis.
You understand that you just wrote that you’re happy for kids fighting leukaemia to die because there are concerns that one of the available vaccines ‘may increase the risk of myocarditis’.

This is just a lie. Apart from anything else, CDC doesn't do a breakdown on underlying conditions in children ... as the article you linked to points out in the first paragraph:

"335. That is how many children under 18 have died with a Covid diagnosis code in their record, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Yet the CDC, which has 21,000 employees, hasn’t researched each death to find out whether Covid caused it or if it involved a pre-existing medical condition."

You're full of it.
Wrong.

CDC at the time of the analysis said there were 335 deaths in children under 18. This is the quote from the chief researcher of how they completed the analysis that the CDC declined to do (even with 21,000 employees), to check deaths under 18 with COVID-19, for co morbidities or medical conditions.

"My research team at Johns Hopkins worked with the nonprofit FAIR Health to analyze approximately 48,000 children under 18 diagnosed with Covid in health-insurance data from April to August 2020. Our report found a mortality rate of zero among children without a pre-existing medical condition such as leukemia or cystic fibrosis." did the analysis, which was freely available through health records

Yeah sure, I dont disagree that natural immunity is often better than vaccine immunity...if you survive the disease. Also taking into account the consequences of the disease that isnt death...
I wonder if the 80 year olds that still cant walk properly due to childhood polio wishes they had a vaccine?
I wonder if the 60 year old who now has chronic pain and facial droop after shingles wishes she didnt catch chickenpox?
I wonder if the parents of the 7000 kids who died in 2019-2020 in the Congo from measles wished their kid had a vaccine?

In my vast experience, many people oppose vaccination....until it effects them.
Way to build illogical and irrelevant straw man arguments.

The COVID vaccines use novel gene therapy technology not approved for humans before, which won't compete Phase 3 tests until 2023. In addition, becasue of safety concerns for under 30s and pregnant women, the FDA ordered over 10 trials on myoperidcarditis and pregnancy which won't be completed between 2023 and 2027.

The total of Polio, smallpox, measles or 70 other vaccines administered in Australia over the last 50 years have an average of 1 deaths and 245 adverse events per year reported in DAEN, compared with 650 deaths and 78,355 adverse events reported in the same database in eight months.

1637459578506.png

1637460631549.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many fools will go out and intentionally get covid because they bizarrely fear the vaccine more than the disease? I do think that it's something that should be looked at though.

You are getting it. I'm getting it. We are all getting it and furthermore, some of you will contract the disease when your vaccination immunity has dropped considerably.

Studies are showing the reverse. So-called "natural" immunity is hit and miss and varies from person to person, also in function of how they reacted to Covid. Further, "natural" immunity seems to decrease faster. Of course, you also have to get through Covid first, good luck with that.

"COVID-19 vaccine gives 5 times the protection of 'natural immunity,' data show"

How effective is immunity after Covid recovery relative to vaccination? An Isralei study by Gazit et al. found that the vaccinated have a 27 times higher risk of symptomatic infection than the Covid recovered. At the same time, the vaccinated were nine times more likely to be hospitalized for Covid.

In contrast, a CDC study by Bozio et al. claims that the Covid recovered are five times more likely to be hospitalized for Covid than the vaccinated. Both studies cannot be right.

I have worked on vaccine epidemiology since I joined the Harvard faculty almost two decades ago as a biostatistician. I have never before seen such a large discrepancy between studies that are supposed to answer the same question. In this article, I carefully dissect both studies, describe how the analyses differ, and explain why the Israeli study is more reliable.

So you it's legal and acceptable for me to follow someone around and take photos of them, and track their movements - without their consent??

You think anyone is free to do that??

That's called stalking. And it's illegal.

But you think the government should track and monitor all of our movements?? Wow.

Talk about overreaching and taking liberties away.

Thanks thats interesting reading.
It's not that surprising in terms of testing positive, as the vaccines produce more antibodies. But the real test is hospitalisations. The early Israeli data has vaccinated being hospitalised at a higher rate than Covid recoverees. So recoverees may have a more effective t cell response. Its clear that more research needs to be done with the conflicting studies.

Last edited:
Wrong.

CDC at the time of the analysis said there were 335 deaths in children under 18. This is the quote from the chief researcher of how they completed the analysis that the CDC declined to do (even with 21,000 employees), to check deaths under 18 with COVID-19, for co morbidities or medical conditions.

"My research team at Johns Hopkins worked with the nonprofit FAIR Health to analyze approximately 48,000 children under 18 diagnosed with Covid in health-insurance data from April to August 2020. Our report found a mortality rate of zero among children without a pre-existing medical condition such as leukemia or cystic fibrosis." did the analysis, which was freely available through health records
Link to actual study, not just articles about it?

Link to actual study, not just articles about it?

Not peer reviewed and people going to town on study design in the comments

How effective is immunity after Covid recovery relative to vaccination? An Isralei study by Gazit et al. found that the vaccinated have a 27 times higher risk of symptomatic infection than the Covid recovered. At the same time, the vaccinated were nine times more likely to be hospitalized for Covid.

In contrast, a CDC study by Bozio et al. claims that the Covid recovered are five times more likely to be hospitalized for Covid than the vaccinated. Both studies cannot be right.

I have worked on vaccine epidemiology since I joined the Harvard faculty almost two decades ago as a biostatistician. I have never before seen such a large discrepancy between studies that are supposed to answer the same question. In this article, I carefully dissect both studies, describe how the analyses differ, and explain why the Israeli study is more reliable.

Not that you are at all interested in this, but the Brownstone Institute is not the most objective source. Just FYI for anyone who may become infected with idiocy from this poster.

Way to build illogical and irrelevant straw man arguments.

The COVID vaccines use novel gene therapy technology not approved for humans before, which won't compete Phase 3 tests until 2023. In addition, becasue of safety concerns for under 30s and pregnant women, the FDA ordered over 10 trials on myoperidcarditis and pregnancy which won't be completed between 2023 and 2027.

The total of Polio, smallpox, measles or 70 other vaccines administered in Australia over the last 50 years have an average of 1 deaths and 245 adverse events per year reported in DAEN, compared with 650 deaths and 78,355 adverse events reported in the same database in eight months.

View attachment 1284459

View attachment 1284472
Perhaps take note of the warning on the page where it says "An adverse event report does not mean that the medicine is the cause of the adverse event"......

Not peer reviewed and people going to town on study design in the comments
Thanks...But I meant the study by Marty Makary that BlueE keeps mentioning...I can find articles, but cant find the study.....

That's called stalking. And it's illegal.

But we're talking about fixed CCTV cameras aren't we.

But you think the government should track and monitor all of our movements?

Where do I say that ? i thought we were talking about traffic cameras !

Talk about overreaching and taking liberties away

I bet you have a cellular phone - you think that private companies should track and monitor all of our movements?? Wow

In the Gazit et al study, once infection/vaccination when time limit of event was removed, the number you quoted dropped significantly.
"When comparing the vaccinated individuals to those previously infected at any time (including during 2020), we found that throughout the follow-up period, 748 cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection were recorded, 640 of which were in the vaccinated group (breakthrough infections) and 108 in the previously infected group (reinfections). After adjusting for comorbidities, a 5.96-fold increased risk (95% CI, 4.85 to 7.33) increased risk for breakthrough infection as opposed to reinfection could be observed"
In addition, the study looked only at symptomatic infections for either group.
"Additionally, as this is an observational real-world study, where PCR screening was not performed by protocol, we might be underestimating asymptomatic infections, as these individuals often do not get tested."

Last edited:
Back