Are you for or against Mandatory Vaccinations

• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

are so pro vax after
That the same WA police officer who is still pro vaccine?
No different one. But funny that some are so provax after serious adverse events, wonder if any payment is involved?

Chantel Uren copped a full page pasting in the Worst Australian for daring to speak out and had the WA top Doc supporting the TGA saying it couldn't possibly be cause by the COVID vaccine.

You're very wrong about that, as I've made detailed posted many times with the Israeli data.

You have both studies and can critique what Kulldorf's said, instead of triggered responses because of the platform.

Discussing anything with you is a waste of time, you have no clue. Byeeeeee!

are so pro vax after
No different one. But funny that some are so provax after serious adverse events, wonder if any payment is involved?

Chantel Uren copped a full page pasting in the Worst Australian for daring to speak out and had the WA top Doc supporting the TGA saying it couldn't possibly be cause by the COVID vaccine.

So she is claiming she had a stroke, but literally no doctor can find a link between the stroke and the vaccine

So you are taking someone’s dubious anecdotal evidence over the medical community?
Have you ever heard of something called correlation vs causation?

Time of infection was matched with time of vaccination with at least three months between reinfection or breakthrough infection, so the virus variant they were infected with can be assumed to be the same.

This was were they found with over 16,000 in each group, the vaccinated were 27 times more likely to be have breakthrough infections than the recovered.

If the times of first infection and vaccination wasn't matched, the vaccinated were still 13 times more likely to have breakthrough infections than recovered getting reinfected.

Both of these groups looked at +PCR with symptomatic infection and matched age, gender, location, socioeconomic status. I'm not sure where you're getting quoting 3 x increase or 5.96 fold increased risk from?

"This is a straightforward and well-conducted epidemiological cohort study (with large numbers) that is easy to understand and interpret. The authors addressed the major source of bias through matching."
"After adjusting for comorbidities, a 5.96-fold increased risk (95% CI, 4.85 to 7.33) increased risk for breakthrough infection as opposed to reinfection could be observed"....its on page 13.
"Overall, 552 symptomatic cases of SARS-CoV-2 were recorded, 484 in the vaccinated group and 68 in the previously infected group. There was a 7.13-fold (95%
CI, 5.51 to 9.21) increased risk for symptomatic breakthrough infection than symptomatic reinfection"
The 3 x increase is easily calculated: 8/16251 is 0.04% of prior infected people re-infected in model 1. Model 2 shows 68/46035, so 0.14%. so increase of re-infection rate per person of 3.69 when time removed.
Yes they looked at positive PCR's in calculating cases, but because there was no routine PCR testing protocol, they would have missed cases on both models.
For example, there were only 257 cases reported as positive in the 32,000 people in model one....of these, 199 were positive because they were symptomatic. There is not explanation as to why the ones who were not symptomatic were tested, but yet positive. So 77% of all the people positive were symptomatic.
In model 2, 92,000 people, there were 748 positive pcr's. Of these 552 were symptomatic (73%) symptomatic.
Strikes me as odd....

If the times of first infection and vaccination wasn't matched, the vaccinated were still 13 times more likely to have breakthrough infections than recovered getting reinfected.
"This is a straightforward and well-conducted epidemiological cohort study (with large numbers) that is easy to understand and interpret. The authors addressed the major source of bias through matching."
"Broadening the research question to examine the extent of the phenomenon, we allowed the infection to occur at any time between March 2020 to February 2021
(when different variants were dominant in Israel), compared to vaccination only in January and February 2021. Although the results could suggest waning natural immunity against the Delta variant, those vaccinated are still at a 5.96-fold increased risk for breakthrough infection and at a 7.13-fold increased risk for symptomatic disease compared to those previously infected"
So where does "13x" come from?
I thought you said you had read it?
Also, if the RR was 27 in model 1 and is now 7 in model 2, what is the reduction?? I said 3...its closer to 4....27 divided by 7 is??
The headline for the study could just has easily been: "Natural immunity drops by 3.7 after 6-12 months" :)
Screenshot at 2021-11-21 15-48-52.png
"Although the results could suggest waning natural immunity against the Delta variant"....They do suggest exactly that....by 3+ times!

So she is claiming she had a stroke, but literally no doctor can find a link between the stroke and the vaccine

So you are taking someone’s dubious anecdotal evidence over the medical community?
Have you ever heard of something called correlation vs causation?
LOLZ. We know, just a co-incidence

It's not just her.

It's every person shortly after their vaccine, including
315 report and 46 deaths from Cerebrovascular accident,
33 reports and 12 deaths from Cerebral haemorrhage,
33 reports and 7 deaths from Cerebral infarction,
16 reports and 7 deaths from Intercranial haermorrhage,
16 reports and 8 deaths from Subarachroid haemorrhage,
26 reports and 2 deaths from Ishemic stroke,
22875 reports and 28 deaths from Headache,
143 reports and 24 deaths from Myocardial Infarction,
64 reports and 8 deaths from Acute myocardial infarction,
76 reports and 45 deaths from Cardiac Arrest,
28 reports and 7 deaths Cardiac failure,
4273 reports and 22 deaths from Chest Pain,
1165 reports and 20 deaths from Deep vein thrombosis,
288 reports and 7 deaths from Thrombosis,
370 reports and 16 deaths from Hypotension,
4445 reports and 63 deaths from Dyspnoea,
3669 reports and 35 deaths from Vomiting,
245 reports and 140 deaths from general adverse events following immunisation, to name some.

Too bad, so sad.

It's not just her.

245 reports and 140 deaths from general adverse events following immunisation, to name some.

Too bad, so sad.
No s**t, adverse reactions are a possibility but so does any medicine or vaccine
235 people died from paracetamol last year, not to mention whatever adverse side affects occurred but you’ll still happily pop a panadol if you have a headache

You know what else killed a lot of people?
Covid 19
Over 5 million people recorded to this point, could of been a whole lot more without vaccines or even less without people spreading fear and mis information about how vaccines save lives

None of Blue E's references are "objective sources". Hard to imagine a more blatant example of confirmation bias, he sees only what he wants to see.
I think its a stretch to describe any of his "sources" as actual sources.

Like, I could make a YouTube video and claim some things. That doesn't make me a legit source.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both of these groups looked at +PCR with symptomatic infection and matched age, gender, location, socioeconomic status. I'm not sure where you're getting quoting 3 x increase or 5.96 fold increased risk from?
I think I found were you made your error: "during the follow-up period, 257 cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection were recorded, of which 238 occurred in the vaccinated group (breakthrough infections) and 19 in the previously infected group (reinfections). After adjusting for comorbidities, we found a statistically significant 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for
breakthrough infection as opposed to reinfection" (they are referring to model 1). Now where it gets really interesting is when we consider the next set of analysis on symptomatic infections!....All of a sudden, the rate blows out to 27 RR because for some reason that isnt explained, of the 19 positives in the re-infection group, only 8 were symptomatic. Why did the other 8 get tested? How does the vaccinated group show an 80% symptomatic rate, yet the re-infected group is 50% symptomatic?

No sh*t, adverse reactions are a possibility but so does any medicine or vaccine
235 people died from paracetamol last year, not to mention whatever adverse side affects occurred but you’ll still happily pop a panadol if you have a headache

Covid 19
Over 5 million people recorded to this point, could of been a whole lot more without vaccines
You read this before?

How many like this?

You read this before?

How many like this?
In other words, they're fully investigating when its unclear whether he died of covid or not.

Pretty clear evidence against the 'people died with covid not of covid' conspiracy theories.

How effective is immunity after Covid recovery relative to vaccination? An Isralei study by Gazit et al. found that the vaccinated have a 27 times higher risk of symptomatic infection than the Covid recovered. At the same time, the vaccinated were nine times more likely to be hospitalized for Covid.

In contrast, a CDC study by Bozio et al. claims that the Covid recovered are five times more likely to be hospitalized for Covid than the vaccinated. Both studies cannot be right.

I have worked on vaccine epidemiology since I joined the Harvard faculty almost two decades ago as a biostatistician. I have never before seen such a large discrepancy between studies that are supposed to answer the same question. In this article, I carefully dissect both studies, describe how the analyses differ, and explain why the Israeli study is more reliable.

DO you have a point? Or do you just click and paste.

DO you want others to do all the reading for you? DId you read the WHOLE study, or just start, or not even that, just the article?

- What did you think about model 2?
- Where you surprised nobody in the study who had the vaccine died? Surely if vaccines are dangerous...
- Where you concerened the study will not provide all the data of the study and then seletively choose a percentage to do a 1:1 analysis (as they like to put it)
- They onluy looked at sick individuals. That's probably the biggest WTF. So if the vaccine reduced symptoms we don't include that in the data.. okey dokey

I'm not going to DISPUTE that infection helps with immunity, it also helps that all the people that got infected survived from Covid-19, so it doesn't take a high IQ to work out that you would have good protection against it, including Delta or any virus for that matter that you've previously thought off.

The only issue with obviously injecting you and vaccinating you with a live Delta variant (because we can do that if you like if ethics was not an issue) is that you could get seriously ill with long term effects or die. The death part is interesting you see becuase dead people can't be reinfected, which helps studies like these be sprouted as some kind of anti-vaccine win.

Go get vaccinated.

No sh*t, adverse reactions are a possibility but so does any medicine or vaccine

Covid 19
Over 5 million people recorded to this point, could of been a whole lot more without vaccines or even less without people spreading fear and mis information about how vaccines save lives
Worldwide mortality rate of covid 19 is 2%, which includes the last year or so where many have been vaccinated.

If the vaccine had the same mortality rate, there would be 153 million dead from it.

You read this before?

How many like this?
Lets be very pessimistic and say 5% (not saying that’s the case but just for a little thought experiment)

5% of covid deaths are misdiagnosed
5% of 5 million is 250k

So using those numbers that a very pessimistic and the margin of error would be far lower we still have over 4.75 million deaths from covid

DO you have a point? Or do you just click and paste.

DO you want others to do all the reading for you? DId you read the WHOLE study, or just start, or not even that, just the article?

- What did you think about model 2?
- Where you surprised nobody in the study who had the vaccine died? Surely if vaccines are dangerous...
- Where you concerened the study will not provide all the data of the study and then seletively choose a percentage to do a 1:1 analysis (as they like to put it)
- They onluy looked at sick individuals. That's probably the biggest WTF. So if the vaccine reduced symptoms we don't include that in the data.. okey dokey

I'm not going to DISPUTE that infection helps with immunity, it also helps that all the people that got infected survived from Covid-19, so it doesn't take a high IQ to work out that you would have good protection against it, including Delta or any virus for that matter that you've previously thought off.

The only issue with obviously injecting you and vaccinating you with a live Delta variant (because we can do that if you like if ethics was not an issue) is that you could get seriously ill with long term effects or die. The death part is interesting you see becuase dead people can't be reinfected, which helps studies like these be sprouted as some kind of anti-vaccine win.

Go get vaccinated.
I'm not sure I agree with your last comment, saying get vaccinated.

I mean, if all these covid conspiracies don't get the vaccine, there will be fewer of them in the end.

It's not just her.

Too bad, so sad.
Whats the background incidence of all of them in Australia, except the ones that arent actually medical conditions but symptoms (dyspnea, chest pain, vomiting, headache,)?
For example, about 8000 people die of CVA each year...now if 80-90% of them had a vaccine, the % of people dying from CVA after vaccination would be expected to be high...
Its correlation, not causation.

In other words, they're fully investigating when its unclear whether he died of covid or not.

Pretty clear evidence against the 'people died with covid not of covid' conspiracy theories.
I don't believe in the conspiracy theories, however it would be far easier for the medical person to say they died of covid than investigate it further, don't you think? How many flu deaths have occurred over time where they are reported as natural deaths, organs shut down etc?

Lets be very pessimistic and say 5% (not saying that’s the case but just for a little thought experiment)

5% of covid deaths are misdiagnosed
5% of 5 million is 250k

So using those numbers that a very pessimistic and the margin of error would be far lower we still have over 4.75 million deaths from covid
I understand what you're saying but how can you say 5%? It may be 0% or it may be 50%, who knows

Either way we are not going to know the answer without being in the field and seeing what actually happens

"Broadening the research question to examine the extent of the phenomenon, we allowed the infection to occur at any time between March 2020 to February 2021
(when different variants were dominant in Israel), compared to vaccination only in January and February 2021. Although the results could suggest waning natural immunity against the Delta variant, those vaccinated are still at a 5.96-fold increased risk for breakthrough infection and at a 7.13-fold increased risk for symptomatic disease compared to those previously infected"
So where does "13x" come from?
I thought you said you had read it?
Also, if the RR was 27 in model 1 and is now 7 in model 2, what is the reduction?? I said 3...its closer to 4....27 divided by 7 is??
The headline for the study could just has easily been: "Natural immunity drops by 3.7 after 6-12 months" :)
View attachment 1284656
"Although the results could suggest waning natural immunity against the Delta variant"....They do suggest exactly that....by 3+ times!
Read it and posted about it months ago. You are really reaching for relevance and making illogical conclusions the data doesn't show.

In model 1, we matched 16,215 persons in each group. Overall, demographic characteristics were similar between the groups, with some differences in their comorbidity profile (Table 1a). During the follow-up period, 257 cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection were recorded, of which 238 occurred in the vaccinated group (breakthrough infections) and 19 in the previously infected group (reinfections). After adjusting for comorbidities, we found a statistically significant 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for breakthrough infection as opposed to reinfection (P<0.001).

After adjusting for comorbidities, we found a 27.02-fold risk (95% CI, 12.7 to 57.5) for symptomatic breakthrough infection as opposed to symptomatic reinfection (P<0.001)

Model 2 In model 2, we compared the SARS-CoV-2 naïve vaccinees to unvaccinated previously infected individuals while intentionally not matching the time of the first event (i.e., either vaccination or infection), in order to compare vaccine-induced immunity to natural immunity, regardless of time of infection.

I don't believe in the conspiracy theories, however it would be far easier for the medical person to say they died of covid than investigate it further, don't you think? How many flu deaths have occurred over time where they are reported as natural deaths, organs shut down etc?
No, thats not what happens.

Whats the background incidence of all of them in Australia, except the ones that arent actually medical conditions but symptoms (dyspnea, chest pain, vomiting, headache,)?
For example, about 8000 people die of CVA each year...now if 80-90% of them had a vaccine, the % of people dying from CVA after vaccination would be expected to be high...
Its correlation, not causation.
"All cause deaths" is the measurement you can compare deaths from different conditions with when it's released,

Again all of these terms are in previous database reports. However the reports are difficult to fill out and not surprising that many doctors or medical professionals would never have had to fill out one before, so headache while a headache could have been a stoke, unless an autopsy was performed with further information, sometimes this is what gets reported.

If the TGA were serious about finding out if these adverse events and deaths are directly related to the COVID vaccines, they would have ordered autopsies at least for everyone under 60, or small samples of each condition, like Germany did.

Other wise they're sticking to their co-incidence story and ignoring safety concerns for any other countries.

Back