Mandatory Vaccinations And Medical Exemptions

Are you for or against Mandatory Vaccinations

• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

"All cause deaths" is the measurement you can compare deaths from different conditions with when it's released,

Again all of these terms are in previous database reports. However the reports are difficult to fill out and not surprising that many doctors or medical professionals would never have had to fill out one before, so headache while a headache could have been a stoke, unless an autopsy was performed with further information, sometimes this is what gets reported.

If the TGA were serious about finding out if these adverse events and deaths are directly related to the COVID vaccines, they would have ordered autopsies at least for everyone under 60, or small samples of each condition, like Germany did.

Other wise they're sticking to their co-incidence story and ignoring safety concerns for any other countries.
You have issues.

Read it and posted about it months ago. You are really reaching for relevance and making illogical conclusions the data doesn't show.

In model 1, we matched 16,215 persons in each group. Overall, demographic characteristics were similar between the groups, with some differences in their comorbidity profile (Table 1a). During the follow-up period, 257 cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection were recorded, of which 238 occurred in the vaccinated group (breakthrough infections) and 19 in the previously infected group (reinfections). After adjusting for comorbidities, we found a statistically significant 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for breakthrough infection as opposed to reinfection (P<0.001).

After adjusting for comorbidities, we found a 27.02-fold risk (95% CI, 12.7 to 57.5) for symptomatic breakthrough infection as opposed to symptomatic reinfection (P<0.001)

Model 2 In model 2, we compared the SARS-CoV-2 naïve vaccinees to unvaccinated previously infected individuals while intentionally not matching the time of the first event (i.e., either vaccination or infection), in order to compare vaccine-induced immunity to natural immunity, regardless of time of infection.
So. Let me get this straight.....You are saying that in model 1 for symptomatic infections there was a 27 fold risk, however when looking at model 2, and remembering that the authors state "There was a 7.13-fold (95% CI, 5.51 to 9.21) increased risk for symptomatic breakthrough infection than symptomatic reinfection" when time of infection was removed to allow infections back to anytime prior to Feb 28, that you dont believe that a 27 fold risk that now has been reduced to 7.13 fold isnt a significant drop??
Do you data much??
The 27 fold risk has now dropped to a 7.13 fold risk. Thats a drop of 3.7 times.....
"Broadening the research question to examine the extent of the phenomenon, we allowed the infection to occur at any time between March 2020 to February 2021 (when different variants were dominant in Israel), compared to vaccination only in January and February 2021. Although the results could suggest waning natural immunity against the Delta variant, those vaccinated are still at a 5.96-fold increased risk for breakthrough infection and at a 7.13-fold increased risk for symptomatic disease compared to those previously infected"
And you accuse me of looking for illogical conclusions...It is actually their data that shows that conclusion....

Last edited:

Speaking from experience are you? If so, please clarify?
What evidence do you have to support the suggestion that the medical professionals noting causes of death are just writing 'covid' because its easy?

kingswood71 can give you a great explanation of why this doesn't happen.

I'm curious whether you apply the same opinion of the professionals being corrupt and lazy to other parts of life. Or if its just this one because its convenient and suits a narrative?

"All cause deaths" is the measurement you can compare deaths from different conditions with when it's released,

Again all of these terms are in previous database reports. However the reports are difficult to fill out and not surprising that many doctors or medical professionals would never have had to fill out one before, so headache while a headache could have been a stoke, unless an autopsy was performed with further information, sometimes this is what gets reported.

If the TGA were serious about finding out if these adverse events and deaths are directly related to the COVID vaccines, they would have ordered autopsies at least for everyone under 60, or small samples of each condition, like Germany did.

Other wise they're sticking to their co-incidence story and ignoring safety concerns for any other countries.
U12.9

What evidence do you have to support the suggestion that the medical professionals noting causes of death are just writing 'covid' because its easy?

@kingswcan give you a great explanation of why this doesn't happen.

I'm curious whether you apply the same opinion of the professionals being corrupt and lazy to other parts of life. Or if its just this one because its convenient and suits a narrative?
I don't have any evidence, but I think logically and think how many people perform in their jobs. If someone is under the pump, wouldn't they do whatever is easiest?

So. Let me get this straight.....You are saying that in model 1 for symptomatic infections there was a 27 fold risk, however when looking at model 2, and remembering that the authors state "There was a 7.13-fold (95% CI, 5.51 to 9.21) increased risk for symptomatic breakthrough infection than symptomatic reinfection" when time of infection was removed to allow infections back to anytime prior to Feb 28, that you dont believe that a 27 fold risk that now has been reduced to 7.13 fold isnt a significant drop??
Do you data much??
The 27 fold risk has now dropped to a 7.13 fold risk. Thats a drop of 3.7.....
"Broadening the research question to examine the extent of the phenomenon, we allowed the infection to occur at any time between March 2020 to February 2021 (when different variants were dominant in Israel), compared to vaccination only in January and February 2021. Although the results could suggest waning natural immunity against the Delta variant, those vaccinated are still at a 5.96-fold increased risk for breakthrough infection and at a 7.13-fold increased risk for symptomatic disease compared to those previously infected"
And you accuse me of looking for illogical conclusions...It is actually their data that shows that conclusion....
To put it in simple maths: 27 down to 7 is a reduction of 75%. Pretty much on par with what has generally been reported in the media (that the vaccine reduces by up to 80%).

I don't have any evidence, but I think logically and think how many people perform in their jobs. If someone is under the pump, wouldn't they do whatever is easiest?
So you have no evidence, but the number of reported covid deaths must definitely be exaggerated because you think its easier and that the doctors and nurses reporting on it are wholesale lazy and corrupt.

Solid argument.

So you have no evidence, but the number of reported covid deaths must definitely be exaggerated because you think its easier and that the doctors and nurses reporting on it are wholesale lazy and corrupt.

Solid argument.
You can deny it if you want, but good to know you always put in 110% in your occupation

I don't believe in the conspiracy theories, however it would be far easier for the medical person to say they died of covid than investigate it further.
Big Fat no.
Medical certs are very legal documents. Any death we dont know the actual cause of gets referred to the coroner.

I have to say, it's been refreshing to have a weekend off from this thread. Spent the time celebrating a friends birthday which ended with some poorly sung karaoke at 2am and backed that up with a 5hr lunch with other friends trying to speak with a croaky voice.

I see not much has changed since Friday. Same old misrepresentation of data by some, without any acknowledgement that they've misrepresented the data when it's pointed out. As someone else posted earlier, if you do that enough then nothing you contribute will be seen as valid.

One thing I just had to reply to:
This, and other threads on similar topics, are an example of the failure to teach any sort of critical thinking - either by schools or institutions.

Just for the record, we teach critical thinking skills at school and have been for some time. Some students just do not take it up. Critical thinking skills are unfortunately somewhat attached to a persons personality, which is heavily influenced by their social and familial relationships. You can learn them, but that doesn't mean you're going to apply that learning on a regular basis. For instance, if someone is easily influenced by others then their critical thinking skills are not going to be as high as those that aren't.

I guess I just get a little offended when we have some sort of social issue arise and the response is "it's an indication of failure in schools". We do our absolute best and our role is only getting more and more complex, with these new responsibilities needing to be achieved in the same number of contact hours with no pay increase attached to it, while still needing to teach the actual curriculum. I'd love that narrative to shift a little sometimes to "it's an indication of some parents not doing a great job of parenting". It's always the school's fault, never parental responsibility.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can deny it if you want, but good to know you always put in 110% in your occupation
"I have no proof but I'm right, and I can only be wrong if you're a superhuman perfect person, which you're not, so nya nya"

Kudos, you at least try to sound like you're thinking logically. But you're no different to the conspiracy theorists. At least they have a reason why they think what they do, instead of just 'i think everyone is lazy bordering on corrupt'

Last edited:
To put it in simple maths: 27 down to 7 is a reduction of 75%. Pretty much on par with what has generally been reported in the media (that the vaccine reduces by up to 80%).
You would think it would be easy to understand now wouldnt you?? :)
If the RR increase is 27 when looking at 2 variables (re-infection and vaccination) when you apply a specific time for infection to have happened, but then the RR increase drops to 7 when the time limit is removed but still compares the same variables, its dropped. Dropped by 3.7 times.
The authors say "In model 2, we compared the SARS-CoV-2 naïve vaccinees to unvaccinated previously infected individuals while intentionally not matching the time of the first
event (i.e., either vaccination or infection), in order to compare vaccine-induced immunity to natural immunity, regardless of time of infection"....and the RR increase dropped...their own data showed it did :)

Last edited:
Also, I've just been thinking on this adverse effects reporting to DAEN. I would be fairly confident in saying that there would be a significant number of adverse effects being reported currently as everyone is so hyper-focussed on the vaccination.

For instance, I can imagine that there'd be a significant number of general public who have the flu vaccine and have some sort of reaction afterwards would just ride it out and complain to their friends about it, but not necessarily report it to DAEN or their GP (probably because they don't actually know that they can or don't even think about it). Whereas in the current environment, the same sort of reaction gets immediately reported (whether it's a very mild reaction or not), resulting in a much higher prevalence in the DAEN database.

Of course, this is just a hypothesis of mine and I have no data to back it up so don't quote me on it!

Last edited:
Life never used to be like this year's ago did it? Rigorous debate on opinion yes but facts and science were generally accepted
It's impossible debating with people who claim to know more than medical experts/epidemiologists.

Personally I have not issue with people wanting to understand the science better. I'm happy to disucuss it all day long. I do have an issue with the biased non-informative approach which comes across as definitive.

I especially like how the author focussed on model one, but failed to mention model 2 of the study, where symptomatic covid re-infections (when time of infection was removed) showed a 3x rate increase.

At least you read the article, I went straight to study. I didn't want to spell it out for Bluee, but I did ask what he thought model 2.

Otherwise your rope gets caught in the rabbit hole they are in. Are the just thrown them the rope and say "try and get out".

Making the point that many countries including Scandinavian, France, Germany have banned Moderna or age restricted it to over 31s, becasue of higher than expected incidence of heart inflammation in people under 30, especially after males after the second dose. Taiwan has banned the second Pfizer dose for under 18s becasue of the same problem and I think their incidence was ten times worse after the second dose.

Moderna has more than three times the concentration of mRNA than Pfizer.

Australia hasn't been administering Moderna long and is lagging in collecting information on both Pfizer and Moderna compared to other countries but are still recommending Pfizer and Moderna to 12 year olds, despite committing to take notice of other countries safety information.

Stop the gas lighting and abusive comments.

Where have I said I'm not amazed at the technology? I've also said with the only adenovirus vector vaccine that got approved, about a year before COVID vaccines, there weren't the same safely problems because it wasn't a SARS CoV, 2 S1 spike protein being instructed to be reproduced in the cells.

Keep to the CDC definition of purpose of the mRNA to "instruct the cells’ machinery to produce what is called the spike protein" if you don't like mRNA coding or re-engeneering the S spike (not completely the same), but it is not a attenuated virus vaccine like the flu vaccines or other COVID vaccines, such as Sinovac.

Stop pretending they are the same

I know that you know on a an intrinsic level, that you don't actaully know what you wrote. My brain has never hurt so bad trying to read someone's post on a forum.

FFS! Any excuse to ignore data you don't want to see.

It's been reported by members of parliament, in media and by health professionals that the adverse events and deaths after the COIVD vaccines are underreported. I have my own example of a death of close family member that an aged care facility refused to report even though the death certificate from her Doctor showed nothing wrong until a day after Pfizer injection.

And the veil comes off. It's just anecodtal for you. That's where your emotional reasoning comes from.

I think I found were you made your error: "during the follow-up period, 257 cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection were recorded, of which 238 occurred in the vaccinated group (breakthrough infections) and 19 in the previously infected group (reinfections). After adjusting for comorbidities, we found a statistically significant 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for
breakthrough infection as opposed to reinfection" (they are referring to model 1). Now where it gets really interesting is when we consider the next set of analysis on symptomatic infections!....All of a sudden, the rate blows out to 27 RR because for some reason that isnt explained, of the 19 positives in the re-infection group, only 8 were symptomatic. Why did the other 8 get tested? How does the vaccinated group show an 80% symptomatic rate, yet the re-infected group is 50% symptomatic?

The study is barely a dozen pages and is very light of words before it gets to references. The authors seemed to pre-select in a nuanced way but never exaplained intrinsically why did they this, other than saying the comoborbites were unlikley to effect study design. You don't use asympotmatic cases for your study? I would've thought understanding vaccine efficacy would be paramount if it reduced symptoms.

You were asked..

Whats the background incidence...

I don't think it's in the anti-vaxx manual as that would suggest critical thinking, and more importantly not using comfirmation bias as a crux.

Also, I've just been thinking on this adverse effects reporting to DAEN. I would be fairly confident in saying that there would be a significant number of adverse effects being reported currently as everyone is so hyper-focussed on the vaccination.

For instance, I can imagine that there'd be a significant number of general public who have the flu vaccine and has some sort of reaction afterwards would just ride it out and complain to their friends about it, but not necessarily report it to DAEN or their GP (probably because they don't actually know that they can or don't even think about it). Whereas in the current environment, the same sort of reaction gets immediately reported (whether it's a very mild reaction or not), resulting in a much higher prevalence in the DAEN database.

Of course, this is just a hypothesis of mine and I have no data to back it up so don't quote me on it!
Also add to that, that we were told to report every adverse reaction that was anything even remotely out of the ordinary
"Any significant event following immunisation
Any vaccine reaction which requires assessment by a doctor or nurse
Any reaction which has affected a family’s confidence in future immunisation" From the WA vaccine safety site.....

Just for the record, we teach critical thinking skills at school and have been for some time. Some students just do not take it up. Critical thinking skills are unfortunately somewhat attached to a persons personality, which is heavily influenced by their social and familial relationships. You can learn them, but that doesn't mean you're going to apply that learning on a regular basis. For instance, if someone is easily influenced by others then their critical thinking skills are not going to be as high as those that aren't.

I guess I just get a little offended when we have some sort of social issue arise and the response is "it's an indication of failure in schools". We do our absolute best and our role is only getting more and more complex, with it these new responsibilities needing to be achieved in the same number of contact hours with no pay increase attached to it, while still actually needing to teach the actual curriculum. I'd love that narrative to shift a little sometimes to "it's an indication of some parents not doing a great job of parenting". It's always the school's fault, never parental responsibility.

I said either by schools or institutions - the family is an institution by the way - , you seem to have taken that as an attack on teachers. It is not. But in terms of outcome, we have a large population of people who evidently do not have critical thinking skills and they are now exposed to an amount of information that is light years greater in volume and accessibility than previous generations were.

This creates the situation we see in this thread, for example, where people post things that are at times laughable but they seem to genuinely not understand that. This is a failure of instruction during formative experience.

I have to say, it's been refreshing to have a weekend off from this thread. Spent the time celebrating a friends birthday which ended with some poorly sung karaoke at 2am and backed that up with a 5hr lunch with other friends trying to speak with a croaky voice.

I see not much has changed since Friday. Same old misrepresentation of data by some, without any acknowledgement that they've misrepresented the data when it's pointed out. As someone else posted earlier, if you do that enough then nothing you contribute will be seen as valid.

One thing I just had to reply to:

I guess I just get a little offended when we have some sort of social issue arise and the response is "it's an indication of failure in schools". We do our absolute best and our role is only getting more and more complex, with these new responsibilities needing to be achieved in the same number of contact hours with no pay increase attached to it, while still actually needing to teach the actual curriculum. I'd love that narrative to shift a little sometimes to "it's an indication of some parents not doing a great job of parenting". It's always the school's fault, never parental responsibility.
Can’t polish a turd

For instance, I can imagine that there'd be a significant number of general public who have the flu vaccine and has some sort of reaction afterwards would just ride it out and complain to their friends about it, but not necessarily report it to DAEN or their GP (probably because they don't actually know that they can or don't even think about it). Whereas in the current environment, the same sort of reaction gets immediately reported (whether it's a very mild reaction or not), resulting in a much higher prevalence in the DAEN database.

You're hypothesis is correct.

Below you can see there was a high level of reporting for the H1N1 vaccine in 09-10 but then ther was a lot coverage and interest in regards. I copied the google trends H1N1 searchs at the bottom of my post.

Surveillance of Adverse Events After Seasonal Influenza Vaccination in Pregnant Women and Their Infants in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, July 2010–May 2016

...a study noted that the number of VAERS reports from pregnant women who received the H1N1 2009 inactivated monovalent vaccine (n = 288) increased compared with 1990–2009 seasonal IIV pregnancy reports (n = 148).

...the peak in the number of pregnancy reports observed during 2009–2010 followed by a decrease in reporting suggests that the 2009 spike in pregnancy reports after 2009 H1N1 inactivated vaccines may have been due to stimulated reporting.

Screenshot_20211121-171227_Samsung Internet.jpg

During the study period 2010–2016, the average annual number of VAERS reports following IIV in pregnancy decreased compared with the 2009–2010 pandemic period but remained higher than prior to the pandemic. Similar to the 2009–2010 period, no new or unexpected patterns in maternal or fetal outcomes were observed during 2010–2016. Maternal influenza vaccination benefits both the mother and the infant, protecting both from influenza disease [26]. Given that the antigenic composition of these vaccines usually changes each season, the CDC and FDA will continue to monitor the safety of influenza vaccines in pregnant women.

View attachment 40264_2016_482_Fig1_HTML.webp

Screenshot_20211121-170025_Samsung Internet.jpg

This happens with vaccine flu as well and in all parts of the worlds were media coverage and interest is linked to increse in adverse reports.

Last edited:
I said either by schools or institutions - the family is an institution by the way - , you seem to have taken that as an attack on teachers. It is not. But in terms of outcome, we have a large population of people who evidently do not have critical thinking skills and they are now exposed to an amount of information that is light years greater in volume and accessibility than previous generations were.

This creates the situation we see in this thread, for example, where people post things that are at times laughable but they seem to genuinely not understand that. This is a failure of instruction during formative experience.
When you say "schools or institutions" were you honestly including families in that or were you referring to educational facilities. Because I would suggest that 99% of people who read that statement don't think you're referring to the institution of families. I may be wrong in regards to your intention, but I don't think I am in regards to how people would interpret that and what their intentions are when they say a statement like yours. I would also suggest that saying "failure in schools" is going to be taken by teachers as an attack on teachers. Feel free to blame the VCAA or ACARA for odd curriculum choices though, I'd support you there!

In any case, I'm not sure we actually have a "large population" of people who don't have any sort of critical thinking skills. I think we have a representative population of those that haven't been able to develop those critical thinking skills even with the help of the various institutions. Using this thread as an example, there seems to be far more people who are displaying some sort of critical thinking skill as opposed to those that seem to be lacking in that area.

A big problem is the number of people who let emotion guide their thinking too much, and some sort of big issue with pride getting in the way of their ability to be comfortable with being correct. Emotional thinking can be helpful in some situations, but can be detrimental in others... this being one of them.

I absolutely agree with you on the glutton of available information being an issue. The flood of what is available means that many aren't giving each component the time it needs to properly understand it and instead formulate what they think is a well informed position, when really it is not.

Last edited:
In a thread full of insane opinions, worldviews and takeaways this one is without a doubt the most completely mental of the lot.

You’re suggesting that there’s someone who has died in a hospital that while there the doctors have had no idea at all why they are sick and so instead of doing any follow up they just go ‘Eh stick COVID on the death certificate’.

Even if something like this was going to happen (which it never ever will) why would you choose to put the disease which is having every death reported on the news every single day?

Also add to that, that we were told to report every adverse reaction that was anything even remotely out of the ordinary
"Any significant event following immunisation
Any vaccine reaction which requires assessment by a doctor or nurse
Any reaction which has affected a family’s confidence in future immunisation" From the WA vaccine safety site.....

This happened in virtually every other country as well where you had to report every adverse reaction even or even report a death even if it wasn't related to the vaccine. By the sounds of it you haven't had to do that yourself?

Back