Mandatory Vaccinations And Medical Exemptions

Are you for or against Mandatory Vaccinations

• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, here comes Omicron, could set your watch to a new variant coming out. Wonder if this vaccination we all had to get will work against this variant.
I wonder if an increased risk of reinfection will occur too....
"“Preliminary evidence suggests an increased risk of reinfection with this variant, as compared to other VOCs,”

I guarantee as soon as it becomes available, antivaxxers will immediately backflip and claim Novavax is also unsafe and ineffective.
New variant Omicron started in South Africa. Novavax did a South Africa Phase 2b clinical trial. Waiting for the anti-vaccination mob to try and create a link..... :rolleyes: 😜
Give it a day or 2. Same country right?....so must be related :rolleyes:
Sadly, I am joking, but I actually am fully expecting to see someone raise this...Twitter maybe..

Last edited:
New variant Omicron started in South Africa. Novavax did a South Africa Phase 2b clinical trial. Waiting for the anti-vaccination mob to try and create a link..... :rolleyes: 😜
Give it a day or 2. Same country right?....so must be related :rolleyes:
Sadly, I am joking, but I actually am fully expecting to see someone raise this...Twitter maybe..
It will be interesting to see. Funnily enough, a section of them seem to be all in on Novavax. They’ve been gaslighted so much about mRNA vaccines that I think some of them see Novavax as their escape clause.

It will be interesting to see. Funnily enough, a section of them seem to be all in on Novavax. They’ve been gaslighted so much about mRNA vaccines that I think some of them see Novavax as their escape clause.
And "Novavax Inc said on Friday it had started working on a version of its COVID-19 vaccine to target the variant detected in South Africa and would have the shot ready for testing and manufacturing in the next few weeks. The company’s COVID-19 shot contains an actual version of the virus’ spike protein that cannot cause disease but can trigger the immune system. The vaccine developer said it had started developing a spike protein specifically based on the known genetic sequence of the variant, B.1.1.529."
Gotta be a conspiracy surely :drunk::rolleyes:....Novavax tests in SA. New variant is in SA, Now novavax aims to make new vaccine....Follow the money!!
In before anti-vaxers.
Its incredibly sad that whilst I joke about it, some people will actually try and make these links and believe them. It wont be long before this is mentioned somewhere.

And "Novavax Inc said on Friday it had started working on a version of its COVID-19 vaccine to target the variant detected in South Africa and would have the shot ready for testing and manufacturing in the next few weeks. The company’s COVID-19 shot contains an actual version of the virus’ spike protein that cannot cause disease but can trigger the immune system. The vaccine developer said it had started developing a spike protein specifically based on the known genetic sequence of the variant, B.1.1.529."
Gotta be a conspiracy surely :drunk::rolleyes:....Novavax tests in SA. New variant is in SA, Now novavax aims to make new vaccine....Follow the money!!
In before anti-vaxers.
Its incredibly sad that whilst I joke about it, some people will actually try and make these links and believe them. It wont be long before this is mentioned somewhere.
I think we’re more likely to see the “vaccines cause variants” argument. Quite how they’ll square this away with 24% vaxxed South Africa is anyone’s guess. But I suspect we’re about to find out.

Yeah, fair point....I guess it must have been just one of those amazing freak coincidences that everyone's natural immunity suddenly beefed up to eradication levels at exactly the same time as CDC began their worldwide smallpox vaccination campaign.

Yeah, it'd been around for thousands of years without people becoming immune to it and all of a sudden NTTAWWT, we did.

"Virologist Barry Schoub, the head of South Africa’s Ministerial Advisory Committee on COVID-19 vaccines, told Israel’s Channel 12 news that based on initial data from cases in South Africa, it seemed the vaccine would still protect most people from severe COVID-19"
Thats good...

Yep, here comes Omicron, could set your watch to a new variant coming out. Wonder if this vaccination we all had to get will work against this variant.

Yes a new variant was very likely, of course instead of using logic you will take this as evidence that the lizard government is manipulating the world. Clown logic rules.

Yes a new variant was very likely, of course instead of using logic you will take this as evidence that the lizard government is manipulating the world. Clown logic rules.
Deleted facetious post....Dont wanna give people crazy ideas :)

Last edited:
Australia will likely be in lockdown in January 2022

Here we go again
Being that the majority were vaccinated from September on it will be March/April before vaccine efficiency drops to problem levels. Even with the early adopters you would think they would more likely return for the 6 month booster than the late comers. The likely of this new strain causing catastrophic issues with the vaccine are slim.

"“It’s possible that Pfizer might come up with this vaccine in three or four months’ time and by the time it becomes available, there’s a new globally dominant variant,” Gurdasani said. “So, vaccine development and re-engineering has to go hand-in-hand with efforts to contain transmission, which is the only way that we’re going to be able to get on top of the virus adaptation.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn’t delete it. It’ll just make them go into overdrive. “He’s deleting it trying to hide it”
Unfortunately, the antivax conspiracy theorists will likely come up with some variant conspiracy of their own.
I am truly amazed how minds work sometimes.
No doubt in the next few days we will see some type of theory involving the new variant and some link to vaccine makers creating it to make money of boosters and new vaccines.
I was just having some fun on a Saturday been facetious :)

Unfortunately, the antivax conspiracy theorists will likely come up with some variant conspiracy of their own.
I am truly amazed how minds work sometimes.
No doubt in the next few days we will see some type of theory involving the new variant and some link to vaccine makers creating it to make money of boosters and new vaccines.
Oh I fully agree. I used to frequent this thread a bit but gave up for some time due to the crockpot theory’s. Oh I loved giving it to vibe man Shannon M. I read this thread every so often lately and you are one of the best knowledgeable posters on here if not the best.

The only concern for me is will they adjust the vaccine so when I get my booster the buzzing from the tracking device is a bit quieter and every time I go near a 5G tower I dont piss my pants anymore.

Oh I fully agree. I used to frequent this thread a bit but gave up for some time due to the crockpot theory’s. Oh I loved giving it to vibe man Shannon M. I read this thread every so often lately and you are one of the best knowledgeable posters on here if not the best.

The only concern for me is will they adjust the vaccine so when I get my booster the buzzing from the tracking device is a bit quieter and every time I go near a 5G tower I dont piss my pants anymore.
Aww Shucks....Thanks :)
I still cant get 5G. I am so disappointed. The tracking helps though, gives me an extra layer of security knowing that the missus knows where I am :)

Vaccine developed for a disease may be less effective time against different version of the disease.

News at 11: water wet, Christmas soon, scomo is a violent extremist dog whistling campaigner

how many more new variants are you expecting and how many more years would you predict this will go on for?

I guarantee as soon as it becomes available, antivaxxers will immediately backflip and claim Novavax is also unsafe and ineffective.
Nice assumption.....pro-vaxers will also label everyone who critisises az, pfeizer, moderna as anti-vaxers, see what I did there?

Back