Mandatory Vaccinations And Medical Exemptions

Are you for or against Mandatory Vaccinations

• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

5.5 million doses were ordered initially and 4 million Australians took up the offer and got the swine flu jab. There was a lot of publicity at the time and the health advice was definitely advising people to take it. Seems you didn't take up the offer. Pretty hypocritical labelling anyone not taking the Covid vaccine as a filthy anti vaxxer IMO.
So I looked into it because like I said I couldn’t remember. They ended up including the h1n1 strain into the annual flu vaccine so I actually get vaccinated against swine flu every year

Nice assumption.....pro-vaxers will also label everyone who critisises az, pfeizer, moderna as anti-vaxers, see what I did there?
I've debated antivaxxers and other anti-science types for years so it's an 'assumption' based on past performance.

It's their standard practice to constantly shift the goalposts to something just outside current knowledge/technology, and then claim that as their article of faith.

There is literally no effectiveness data at all for Novavax so we dont know how effective it is....
Yes there is. Look at this link of phase 3 trial results: https://ir.novavax.com/2021-06-30-N...g-High-Levels-of-Efficacy-of-COVID-19-Vaccine

NVX-CoV2373 is being evaluated in two pivotal Phase 3 trials: a trial in the U.K. that demonstrated efficacy of 96.4% against the original virus strain, 86.3% against the B.1.1.7 (Alpha) variant and 89.7% overall; and the PREVENT-19 trial in the U.S. and Mexico that demonstrated 100% protection against moderate and severe disease and 90.4% efficacy overall. It is also being tested in two ongoing Phase 2 studies that began in August 2020: A Phase 2b trial in South Africa that demonstrated 55% efficacy overall in HIV-negative participants and 48.6% efficacy against a newly emerging escape variant first described in South Africa, and a Phase 1/2 continuation in the U.S. and Australia.

Yes there is. Look at this link of phase 3 trial results: https://ir.novavax.com/2021-06-30-N...g-High-Levels-of-Efficacy-of-COVID-19-Vaccine

NVX-CoV2373 is being evaluated in two pivotal Phase 3 trials: a trial in the U.K. that demonstrated efficacy of 96.4% against the original virus strain, 86.3% against the B.1.1.7 (Alpha) variant and 89.7% overall; and the PREVENT-19 trial in the U.S. and Mexico that demonstrated 100% protection against moderate and severe disease and 90.4% efficacy overall. It is also being tested in two ongoing Phase 2 studies that began in August 2020: A Phase 2b trial in South Africa that demonstrated 55% efficacy overall in HIV-negative participants and 48.6% efficacy against a newly emerging escape variant first described in South Africa, and a Phase 1/2 continuation in the U.S. and Australia.
Thats efficacy. Effectiveness is different....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"“It’s possible that Pfizer might come up with this vaccine in three or four months’ time and by the time it becomes available, there’s a new globally dominant variant,” Gurdasani said. “So, vaccine development and re-engineering has to go hand-in-hand with efforts to contain transmission, which is the only way that we’re going to be able to get on top of the virus adaptation.”
Hey Kingswood71, firstly been reading the threads for a while and appreciate your contributions, have learnt heaps (and could possibly fill out a death certificate as well!). If there is a new vaccine developed would it become part of the booster shot?

You just made a whole heap of unverified anecdotal claims, not to mention one ludicrous claim that someone with Covid had their COD change to pneumonia fro.I'm the coroner. That's not how it works.

Again... BLUEE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEDICINE. I've worked with the coroners office here in Victoria so before you make some unsubstantiated claims, be prepared I'll pull you up on this as well.

I'm not a coroner, I've worked with the coroner's office and coroners, you need to be in legal system for years before you can even apply.

If there was something suspicious or out of the norm an inquest would've been done. No inquest was made into this inqury with Mrs Issako.

By the way you don't bed an autopsy to find out what the infection was
. A simple pathology test would've sufficed.
- you don't need a autopsy to know what the infection was, blood test is fine and would've been done when she was alive
- no inqest was made which leads me to believe that the coroner found that Covid was the COD

I love how you are "teaching" me the difference between bacterial and viral pneumonia. Hilarious. Any more info on those "genetic" vaccines?
Also a coroner is not able to release coroner findings on a public forum, or anywhere, for that matter, they can only be requested by interested and relevant parties. Findings are not made public unless they become an inquest.

Where is the coroners report that says it was something else?
Yes I'm starting to think you have little to no knowledge of medicine, they way you just describe it suggests to me that you think pneumonia just spontaneously appears in someone's lungs.
Freudian slip? Really? Did I type it using voice text?

I don't understand how you think I'm saying the family is lying or you're lying.

I just don't think you or the family understand what is going on.

I've explained (yet again) in as simple language as I can but you can re-read my posts if you've missed something.

At some point Bluee you need to question what you understand when everyone has understood it clearly but you haven't.
You repeatedly question the why they need an autopsy.

"By the way you don't bed an autopsy to find out what the infection was."
"you don't need a autopsy to know what the infection was, blood test is fine and would've been done when she was alive"

You question there was a Coroners that said it was something else. You question that there was a coroners reports because it wouldn't have been released on a public forum unless there was an inquest.

"Where is the coroners report that says it was something else?"

"Also a coroner is not able to release coroner findings on a public forum, or anywhere, for that matter, they can only be requested by interested and relevant parties. Findings are not made public unless they become an inquest."

You claim that no inquest was made which means to you that the Coroners found Coivd was the COD.

"no inqest was made which leads me to believe that the coroner found that Covid was the COD"

These are not antedotical claims as the family released the results of the Coroners findings that her cause of death was pneumonia, not COVID as NSW officials stated and media reported.

The family are not lying abut there being a coroners report or the official cause of death given by the Coroner, which you have repeatedly questioned as being true.

I think that's pretty simple.

A statement issued by the family this week said Mrs Isaako's official cause of death was pneumonia.

Her shattered loved ones are now considering taking legal action 'against those who have contributed false details' about Ianeta, her husband Sako and their three children

NSW Health officials on Tuesday afternoon confirmed Mrs Isaako’s death, the 75th since NSW’s latest outbreak began on June 16. “NSW Health extends its deepest sympathies to her loved ones,” the department said.

Kerry Chant back peddled the statement saying they were aware of the media reports but were unable to determine the cause of her death.

Not that it matters but I'm curious why you think a Freudian slip doesn't happen when you're thinking of something and typing?

Also, you've had genetic vaccines explained in detail in a link to a lecture for university credit (including adenovirus vector vaccines such as J&J and AZ), simply in posts, as a definition by the FDA which I've quoted, Pfizer and Moderna's own documents in SEC filings and most recently in Pfizer's 19th November updated EUA I linked and quoted

Once again... Nothing here says that it wasn't pneumonia due to covid.

The legal action due to false details about the family reads to me to be about the reports that the family were 'anti-vaxxers'. There's previous articles that mention 'anti-vax' when reporting about the family.

You're stating your opinion as fact. It's not fact.
There is one cause of death and it's pneumonia.

COVID pneumonia is different to pneumonia infection of the lungs caused by viruses, bacteria, or fungi. It acts on the lungs differently and is treated differently. A Coroner would be easily be able to tell the difference and appropriately classify the cause of death correctly! Which has happened.

I'm surprised the usual suspects haven't spammed the thread about the differences. Wait ... no I'm not!

But questions could be asked about the guidance on how Death Certificates are to be written with COVID -19, as the cause of death. Because COVID - 19 is to be classified as COD if pneumonia present.

Simple explanation of the differences are discussed here or found in any simple search.

It is very important in treating COVID to understand and trials of therapeutics acknowledge, including the large WHO Solidarity trial, in being proven effective against severe and critical COVID-19.

There is one cause of death and it's pneumonia.

So does that mean in all those other posts you were arguing about in previous days that there was one cause of death.... ARDS? Because you seemed to be arguing that it wasn't.

The family haven't released the death certificate. They've just reported the cause of death as pneumonia. At no point does it say bacterial pneumonia, or pneumonia not due to covid. A death certificate wouldn't say 'covid pneumonia' as you've even shown in the examples you yourself have posted. The cause of the pneumonia would be listed as an underlying cause of death.

It's fine. You're reaching conclusions and I'm reaching conclusions, all using the information available. The difference is you are adding in unknown information to reach your conclusion. I'm basing my conclusion on only the information available.

Just to clarify... I don't think they're 'anti-vaxxers', at no point in time have I said this. There were comments made about the family in a previous media article, not comments made by me.

The coroner's report would be a death certificate... So it wouldn't have said that the cause of death was covid, that would have been listed as an underlying cause. But there's no point discussing this because you haven't been able to navigate that concept so far anyway. In any case... The coroner didn't report it to the media, the family did.

So, the coroner's report hasn't been presented to anyone here. What you have is an opinion on what the situation is. Not fact.
Yes, the family reported the Coroner's finding of the cause of death to the media, which they're allowed to do.

If you don't believe what the family have said (or the media didn't check the official report and there hasn't been any retraction), you're are accusing the family of lying. I am only linking what the family have said, so if you don't believe it, again you're accusing the family of lying.

If you don't believe that COVID - 19 can be written as a COD, the whole point of the WHO International guidelines taken up by the ABS, were to issue guidelines on classifying COVID-19 as a cause of death on a death certificate.

These are reviewed and some are reclassified from COVID-19 to other causes as explained in the ABS statics posted elsewhere. Early on in 2020, some were reclassified from other causes to COVID-19.

There didn't need to be COVID-19 detected by a PCR and only having symptoms was allowed by the WHO. Australia had 16 cases that didn't have lab confirmed COVID-19 with COVID-19 as a cause of deaths.

There were 982 deaths which occurred by 31 July 2021 and had COVID-19 written as a term on the death certificate. Of these 982 deaths, 920 were deaths due to COVID-19, including:
  • 904 which were directly due to COVID-19 with the virus being laboratory confirmed, three of which were from long term complications of COVID-19.
  • 16 deaths that were certified as being due to suspected COVID-19 with the virus not confirmed in a laboratory at the time of certification.
These 920 deaths are included in COVID-19 mortality tabulations in this report.
Other deaths that had COVID-19 as a term on the death certificate included:
  • 9 deaths which were COVID-19 related. This is where the person died with COVID-19 (confirmed or suspected) but it was not the underlying cause of death.
  • 45 deaths which had a negative COVID-19 result recorded on the death certificate. When a negative COVID-19 test result is recorded on a death certificate an ICD-10 code of ‘Z03.8 Examination and observation for other specified reasons’ is assigned to capture the information communicated by the doctor.
  • 8 deaths which occurred in people who had COVID-19 but recovered. These mentions of COVID-19 on the death certificate are captured with an ICD-10 code of “U08.9 Personal history of COVID-19”.

904 deaths directly due to COVID with virus lab confirmed, or 78 off the total died "with" COVID to July 31st is around 9% over reporting.

Hey Kingswood71, firstly been reading the threads for a while and appreciate your contributions, have learnt heaps (and could possibly fill out a death certificate as well!). If there is a new vaccine developed would it become part of the booster shot?
I would imagine if the omicron variant becomes widespread, then they may have to develop a whole new booster using the spike protein from omicron. It remains to be seen i guess. We might see that the current vaccines still retain good effectiveness at preventing severe disease, which essentially is the most important thing.
The next month or so will be interesting.

Yes, the family reported the Coroner's finding of the cause of death to the media, which they're allowed to do.

If you don't believe what the family have said (or the media didn't check the official report and there hasn't been any retraction), you're are accusing the family of lying. I am only linking what the family have said, so if you don't believe it, again you're accusing the family of lying

I'm sorry, but these are absolutely horrid posts. You've now accused me of calling the family 'anti-vaxxers' and liars, which at no time have I done. Don't try and paint me out as a bad guy to prove your point.

I don't think the family lied at all. They reported the cause of death as pneumonia, which I believe is true. I've explained my viewpoint of the situation. You can keep blabbering on about your viewpoint if you like. We've spoken about death certificates and coding deaths which we can see you don't truly understand the difference of as you are absolutely resistant to seeing them as DIFFERENT things.

This particular example is purely your speculation about what has happened, as it is mine. Unless you've seen the death certificate yourself you are extrapolating information using data we don't have.

Back