Mark Robinson - Pathetic

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Hird will do what is best for James Hird. First, second, third & last. Don't kid yourself otherwise.

Essendon are playing the ''I don't speak English defense'', we didn't know they were banned, wasn't me, it was him, he's the guilty one.

People forget that cheating and lying go hand in hand.

Another puff piece in the herald. Evans claiming Essendon are gaining no advantage to their 'supplemet' regime last year.
He knows this how ?
If their is no advantage, why do it ?
When did he obtain his qualifications in sports science ?

Just awaiting yet another 'brave' story. Essendon still winning despite their drugs regime been uncovered.

So brave, so so brave ..

There you go Peacock, prime example of what I was talking about ;)

So, Barry. Let's presume James Hird takes a machine gun to anyone, let alone the Essendon cheer squad.

You honestly believe that any sane person would still support him?

That despite the fact that he has taken many innocent lives, in full view of everyone, Essendon people would still back him in because he's James Hird?

Riiiight. Yet you bleat on about the stupid, delusional Essendon people.

You are either a troll or a complete idiot. Either way, I won't be responding to anything you post anymore because it's a waste of precious seconds.

Another puff piece in the herald. Evans claiming Essendon are gaining no advantage to their 'supplemet' regime last year.
He knows this how ?

Just awaiting yet another 'brave' story. Essendon still winning despite their drugs regime been uncovered.

So brave, so so brave ..
You don't think he would know what they have taken by now and whether advice he had been given would explain its affect? He did say he had proof

He knows this how ?

So brave, so so brave ..

Who knows? Maybe he asked some experts?

Don't know why he would bother. All the answers appear to be in this forum.

I've always liked Robbo, and as everyone knows he's an Essendon supporter.

I was gaining some respect for him demanding answers, not happy with the club etc etc...

Now just listening to him on SEN... he's just as deluded as all the other Essendon supporters.

"One thing I know is that James Hird would NEVER allow a player to take a banned substance".

Sounds like he's buying into (assisting Essendon) with the 'rouge sports scientist' story.

Absolutely pathetic Robbo.
You heard what u wanted to hear. He actually bagged the EFC and why are they still playing and wanted answers cos he dont think that Hird AND doc reid would let their players take these drugs.. Just his opinion on a couple of guys he knows well

Who knows? Maybe he asked some experts?

Don't know why he would bother. All the answers appear to be in this forum.

Who Hirdy ?
Glad Evans knows something now because 2 months ago he didnt know anything going on at Essendon:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always liked Robbo, and as everyone knows he's an Essendon supporter.

I was gaining some respect for him demanding answers, not happy with the club etc etc...

Now just listening to him on SEN... he's just as deluded as all the other Essendon supporters.

"One thing I know is that James Hird would NEVER allow a player to take a banned substance".

Sounds like he's buying into (assisting Essendon) with the 'rouge sports scientist' story.

Absolutely pathetic Robbo.

Even if we forget the illegal/legal debate, the coach and club allowed a bunch of young men to be injected with an array of substances that have no proven benefit and unknown long-term side-effects.

That is absolutely unforgivable and if I was a player or parent at such a club I'd be taking legal action. The League's primary responsibility is player welfare and the fact that the AFL is shimmying around trying to play everything down is an utter disgrace.

I'm not the least bit interested in an 'internal review' run by an Essendon stalwart, the AFL should be all over this themselves, independent of any ASADA or WADA investigation. Essendon may well be found not guilty by either of the sports doping agencies, however the club's (and any club's) administration should be gutted for allowing their players to take anything that wasn't approved for human consumption or in fact any substance that has no scientific proof of safety or efficacy.

Where the hell is the 'science' in sports science? I think some of these guys got their qualifications by watching Oprah and reading Deepak Chopra. I'm surprised the Essendon players aren't wearing freaking Eken Power Bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back