Mason Dicks - You Clown

Remove this Banner Ad

There's no doubt Cox is a complete spanner, and he looks like one too.

For once I agree with you.

Typical school yard Bully is Mason Pecker, talks smack and acts the fake tough guy on field, but has a meltdown and sooks when he gets some mean messages from flogs on Social Media

For once I agree with you.

Typical school yard Bully is Mason Pecker, talks smack and acts the fake tough guy on field, but has a meltdown and sooks when he gets some mean messages from flogs on Social Media
I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy, A Yankee Doodle, do or die, A real live nephew of my Uncle Sam, Born on the Fourth of July.

So it seems Mason the great was reacting to some flog behaviour from Petracca. Post your apologies below.
So he can dish out the flog behaviour but can't take it.
No need for apologies, Tracs been the bigger man and has already done it.

ITT victim-blamers.

Poor sportsmanship from Trac to break the player's code and get abusive after the final siren, but credit to him for at least acknowledging how wrong it was by apologising to gentle Mase.
Mason broke the players code by talking about it to the media all day.
All Petracca said was, ' Shove that up your arse you yankee bespectacled mutant hack'.
It was all said in jest.
If he doesn't like it , he can fck back off to trumpland.

Precedent has been set.
Cox now needs to apologise to every player he's stood over and gobbed off to while they're laying defencelessly on the ground.

I'm surprised he didn't stand over his teammates and gob off at them after the siren in last years Qualifying Final.

All Petracca said was, ' Shove that up your arse you yankee bespectacled mutant hack'.
It was all said in jest.
He's a citizen now IIRC

Keep your Cronulla riot "we grew here, you flew here" attitudes away from our beautiful bay please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca used to be a Pie, but then he Narrmed.

Took a new Aussie to straighten him up, I like Trac but maybe needs to pull his head in just a little.

Never see the real stars like Gawn or Grundy or Noble indulging themselves like that.

It was all said in jest.
I heard Pertracca told him radioactive man was the worse superhero and that's what set him off.

Radioactive Man Glasses GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

I heard Pertracca told him radioactive man was the worse superhero and that's what set him off.

Radioactive Man Glasses GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨
Cox's response of 'what's Cash Converters?' really set him off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back