McGrath reported

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 20, 2003
paradise
Other Teams
the best
for using obscene language after the 13th over. The charge will be heard by Broad tonight. You would have thought after the Smith dismissal he didn't have that much to complain about.

He has been officially reprimanded but because he had 5 priors for a similar charge there was some chance of suspension. Of course the authorities haven't the balls to do that.

Ice goddess said:
He has been officially reprimanded but because he had 5 priors for a similar charge there was some chance of suspension. Of course the authorities haven't the balls to do that.

Depends who he swore at. I mean I swear all the time. Not at anyone. Just swear cause everyone normal swears.

JUBJUB said:
South African coach,Uncle Arthur,has also been reported.
No suprise.He's done nothing but whinge since he arrived in the country.
So one compared to about 3 charges to Australia?

Australia are the thugs of International Cricket :)

goalpie said:
Moron, since when has swearing been classified as a form of whinging.
Since when has going to the umps every 2nd ball considered whinging?

Give it up Punter, little sorry whinge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F/D said:
So one compared to about 3 charges to Australia?

Australia are the thugs of International Cricket :)

Better keep your light on tonight. They might come around crack your legs like good thugs do. :)

goalpie said:
Better keep your light on tonight. They might come around crack your legs like good thugs do. :)
Or might shout out some racial abuse like some thugs do ie: Lehmann :)

F/D said:
1 out of three?

Gee looks like their time is over :(

We win everything! Except whinging. But we fight hard and win because we have the right attitude, and Punter. What a star. Best batsman in the current game. :)

dee_molisher said:
We win everything! Except whinging. But we fight hard and win because we have the right attitude, and Punter. What a star. Best batsman in the current game. :)
Right attitude? you were going well til then :eek:

It's funny that when Australia were very succesful under Ian Chappell they were the ugly Australians. No complaints about them under Border until 1989 when suddenly Australia started dominating the Test arena once more, now they are the so-called "thugs" of Test cricket. In between Chappell amd Border, the West Indies dominated for nearly 2 decades and the cricket world complained of the 4 quick bowlers, unfair tacatics, slow over rates, etc. It seems to me the only thing considered "ugly" or "thuggish" in cricket is long term success. Most other countries need not worry about being labelled thugs as they don't win very often.

Chappelli and a few of the radio blokes weren't happy with Punter remonstrating with the umpire after the Warne wide. I agree that swearing should be permitted providing it's not at the umpires.

McGrath says " ********ing ********ed ********er ******** ********er ":D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back