Toast Michael Walters

Remove this Banner Ad

A very special player and bloody glad we have him but, rightly or wrongly, his reputation will be tarnished slightly by always staging for free kicks.
Disagree. That’s helped him on a few occasions, but tell me a forward that hasn’t.

Last edited:
Sonny has to be involved in the clubs next podcast. He's such a loveable guy and clearly has love for his family, the club and life in general. Also got a really good speaking style and a really funny guy too!

who has horrible memories of the Derby where Son Son went down in the first quarter and then a neanderthal set fire to his jumper?

he should have been banned for life

Very sad to see that he has fallen off a cliff the last three weeks. Unable to compete, can't get to any contests. I know he's been written off before but if he's not carrying an injury, his time is nigh.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It is sad, and depending on how we go on the next 4-6 weeks, will depend on if he is playing in the 2nd half of the season

Reality is he prob is as we have little in the cupboard - delean maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s given me some of my favourite Freo memories, but time to send him off into the sunset - the pace of the game has gone past him.
Thanks for all the freakish, classy moments

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He’s given me some of my favourite Freo memories, but time to send him off into the sunset - the pace of the game has gone past him.
Thanks for all the freakish, classy moments

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He needs a rest, or just play him at home if his form warrants it.
I’m really worried when Walters, Fyfe, JOM run out of time. We have no one
ready to come in.
It appears our fortunes are aligned with JLo saving his job, rather than looking at the bigger picture.

He needs a rest, or just play him at home if his form warrants it.
I’m really worried when Walters, Fyfe, JOM run out of time. We have no one
ready to come in.

It appears our fortunes are aligned with JLo saving his job, rather than looking at the bigger picture.
Incorrect, Brodie, Chapman, Simpson, Davies, and Stanley are all putting pressure on the 22. Freddie and Switta will be back this week too.

The most simple solution is to drop Walters and debut Simpson.

Incorrect, Brodie, Chapman, Simpson, Davies, and Stanley are all putting pressure on the 22. Freddie and Switta will be back this week too.

The most simple solution is to drop Walters and debut Simpson.

Player for player, Simpson in for Walters is an easy decision. Simpson has shown a lot and will offer more than Walters in current form.

Chapman back adds a lot of class and contested strength. Keen to see him play!

He still has something to offer, just needs a role that doesn't need him to get into space on short notice, or get behind his opponent and beat them back to goal, or take a leaping mark.

He should be in the pocket waiting for a crumb, or up at the ball for a handball receive to use that kick to be creative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back