******* millennials!

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my proudest moments as a millennial was only last week. Some more popular girl from my high school who thought less of me lashed out at me over social media. I asked what happened to their mate that bullied me in high school and if he had infact crashed into a pole at 200km+ whilst on ice because he was born in Narre Warren. Judging by the hysterics there was prob some legs to what I'd heard and I still can't find him on facebook etc.

I got banished from the argument immediately. Around 4 decided to gang up on me for what I'd said. Knowing a Britishmen like myself is worth around 8 of them in battle I chose to destroy each and every one of them. I said before being booted "shouldn't you be eating hay in a paddock somewhere" to the main girl who had developed a horrible horse-like face over the years.

And that was the last thing I remember. It had been 10 long years since high school and that guy never contacted me to apologize.

Last edited:
One of my proudest moments as a millennial was only last week. Some more popular girl from my high school who thought less of me lashed out at me over social media. I asked what happened to their mate that bullied me in high school and if he had infact crashed into a pole at 200km+ whilst on ice because he was born in Narre Warren. Judging by the hysterics there was prob some legs to what I'd heard and I still can't find him on facebook etc.

I got banished from the argument immediately. Around 4 decided to gang up on me for what I'd said. Knowing a Britishmen like myself is worth around 8 of them in battle I chose to destroy each and every one of them. I said before being booted "shouldn't you be eating hay in a paddock somewhere" to the main girl who had a developed a horrible horse-like face over the years.

And that was the last thing I remember. It had been 10 long years since high school and that guy never contacted me to apologize.

#lyfgoals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back