******* millennials!

Remove this Banner Ad

You are quite unhinged.

History was a compulsory subject.

It was only in Yr 11 & 12 where it became an elective.
Ofcourse I'm unhinged. Baby boomers are a scourge. Have robbed two generations and it's going to get worse as they all retire and demand massive public funded reforms to pensions and retirement villages.

They are a blight on society.

Ofcourse I'm unhinged. Baby boomers are a scourge. Have robbed two generations and it's going to get worse as they all retire and demand massive public funded reforms to pensions and retirement villages.

They are a blight on society.

Yeah, I'd walk away from your claim that Boomers refused to study History if I was you as well.

Quality rant though. Especially when you rank it on the idiotic scale.

Yeah, I'd walk away from your claim that Boomers refused to study History if I was you as well.

Quality rant though. Especially when you rank it on the idiotic scale.
Baby boomers dropped out of school far earlier then current generations. Have little knowledge of world history. Most think it was the west that beat the nazis and are dumbfounded when you explain it was actually the Russians. Some history class it must of been.

Baby boomers dropped out of school far earlier then current generations. Have little knowledge of world history. Most think it was the west that beat the nazis and are dumbfounded when you explain it was actually the Russians. Some history class it must of been.

Is this lunatic act a put on, or are you really this deranged?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are quite unhinged.

History was a compulsory subject.

It was only in Yr 11 & 12 where it became an elective.
We had SOSE back in high school in year 7-8 and 10 (Studies of society and environment)

In year 9 it was one semester geography, one semester history

This is where I disagree

It's an age demographic, not a state of mind
It can be both. For example if a GenXer happens to be offended by everything and refuses to eat anything without soy you could say “mate you’re being such a millennial”.

It can be both. For example if a GenXer happens to be offended by everything and refuses to eat anything without soy you could say “mate you’re being such a millennial”.
Nah

Sounds like they're just a far left vegan type

Yes cos criticizing boomers for large scale theft and being morons can only come from deranged people. It cant possibly be true. We cant have that.

There was a surprising amount of baby boomer aged Hippies at the various climate change rallies over the country, especially in Melbourne.

I honestly think it's my generation (the Xers) that are far more butthutt by Greta and the CC kids than Boomers, they lived through s**t like Vietnam and The Cuban Missile Crisis.

The origin of "snowflake" is from the 1999 movie Fight Club.

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake."

I remember this, but the context is different and it didn't enter general usage.
Stereotyping an entire 'generation' of people which is so vast and diverse is, yes, always the domain of a deranged imbecile.
STFU!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back