Bambil

Werrimul
Nangy
Euston/Gol Gol

Nangy will improve
Bambil still the best team by far
Werrimul fighting the improved Nangy for runners up
Bombers and Hawks fighting for fourth.
League medal After the last two years anyone!
LEADING Goal kicker Lindsay, Mennie
2nd-5th should be close, which makes good football games.

Please take no offence to this guys but why would the captain of a VFL club such as Duescher is, who also went within a bee's dick of being rookie listed this season nominate a side in the Millewa as his home club?? I also not the over the past 3 years he has nominated 3 different clubs

top 4
BAMBILL
Nangiloc
Euston
Werrimull

medal
David Hall

leeding goal kicker
Leigh McIntyre

most improved team
Nangiloc

not good news for the league or the club with meringur folding lets hope they come back stronger next year. so i hear rob morgan coching bambil next year???????? cardy getting good numbers to training will be a much stronger side this year. gol gol getting alot of there former players back in hill,vandy.ietto?? should be a closer year good for the comp.

Please take no offence to this guys but why would the captain of a VFL club such as Duescher is, who also went within a bee's dick of being rookie listed this season nominate a side in the Millewa as his home club?? I also not the over the past 3 years he has nominated 3 different clubs

The opportunity to play with his 2 brothers as mentioned earleir is clearly an enticement.

So the word is that BIG Donato Deangelis has signed for Nangy, Why?$?$?$?$?

Has the bloke who won the D1 lotto sponsored Nangy this year?

In the GF he made Sunraysia players look stupid, what is he likely to do in the Millewa.

League Medal Donato Deangelis
Leading goal kicker Donato Deangelis
Premiership Donato Deangelis demons

So the word is that BIG Donato Deangelis has signed for Nangy, Why?$?$?$?$?

Has the bloke who won the D1 lotto sponsored Nangy this year?

In the GF he made Sunraysia players look stupid, what is he likely to do in the Millewa.

League Medal Donato Deangelis
Leading goal kicker Donato Deangelis
Premiership Donato Deangelis demons
I heard the same WIN News report, surely the Nangy blokes were just feeding the reporter a line and he ate it up. They would have to offer him the pub to even consider it you'd think.

gol gol have made a early start on the clearances puting 6 in already, i dont think euston will be far behind. how many more clubs in the leauge has jacob harris got left to play for????

gol gol have made a early start on the clearances puting 6 in already, i dont think euston will be far behind. how many more clubs in the leauge has jacob harris got left to play for????

Why not ask me urself played at bambill cardy then meringur back to cardy for 2 seasons now at euston that ok with u so leaves nangi werrimul and golly to go and prob be the first to do the lot haha so 3 is the answer mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back