Mystery Missing 411, David Paulides, Strange Disappearances

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice guess. But incorrect. Also, a speculator is not even "dealing with people" as such. My business is "people", literally. Something to add to this thread on grand mysteries and disappearing people :jackolantern:

I know, was merely a topical guess based on the recent crypto hype, and the hope that at least someone has made some money out of this crypto bubble!

I’ll go with HR.

I know, was merely a topical guess based on the recent crypto hype, and the hope that at least someone has made some money out of this crypto bubble!

I’ll go with HR.

Not so fast, young man. Have you considered the full array of options?

School teacher, University professor, personal trainer, sports coach, barister, barista, intelligence agency operative, police officer or emergency service person, help desk attendant, receptionist, minister, marriage counselor and/or celebrant, child care worker, tourism worker or tour guide, physiotherapist, psychologist, illusionist, actor, swim or golf or driving instructor, math tutor, model/talent scout....really the list can go on.

In one way, what I do would be interesting to know....but really, it has no bearing on the GG.exe you all know and love on here. It wouldn't change anything regardless what I do. Even a killer on the road. Btw, inside that array listed above, and other options, are jobs I HAVE done in the past. Like many of them listed there at one point or another. I tend to change a lot in that regard, always moving around, relocating, adopting new roles, tho it's always a "people-based" job. Because GG knows the human being.

Not so fast, young man. Have you considered the full array of options?

School teacher, University professor, personal trainer, sports coach, barister, barista, intelligence agency operative, police officer or emergency service person, help desk attendant, receptionist, minister, marriage counselor and/or celebrant, child care worker, tourism worker or tour guide, physiotherapist, psychologist, illusionist, actor, swim or golf or driving instructor, math tutor, model/talent scout....really the list can go on.

In one way, what I do would be interesting to know....but really, it has no bearing on the GG.exe you all know and love on here. It wouldn't change anything regardless what I do. Even a killer on the road. Btw, inside that array listed above, and other options, are jobs I HAVE done in the past. Like many of them listed there at one point or another. I tend to change a lot in that regard, always moving around, relocating, adopting new roles, tho it's always a "people-based" job. Because GG knows the human being.

Illusionist!!!! ;)

Illusionist!!!! ;)
I’m a snake, cold at heart
I reveal nothing to you
You only see what I want you to see
My attack will leave no clues

You’ll never know what I’m thinking
You’ll not penetrate my layers of skin
But when I’m triggered and on the edge
My bite will suck you in

Wrapped around my lie
I’ll keep you paralyzed
You think I give a fck about you
I’d rather watch you die

Follow me down, to my underworld
I’ll leave you with romantic thoughts
As I strip you to the bone
I’ll confound you with my many colors
I’ll dazzle you with my eyes
But when it’s all been said and done
Your death will be my high

Dance with me in my pit
Dance with me in hell
Now that you’ve met the snakeman
How did it make you feel?
How did it make you feel?

e31.jpg

David Paulidies is a very sensible and well rounded mind and it is astonishing the amount of strange things that are recorded in the National Parks and Forests around the world.

His movie/doco " Missing 411 " is also out now and for those with Foxtel it is on this Saturday night at 9:30pm Vic time on Ch613 the crime channel and again Sunday Arvo.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5864680/?ref_=nv_sr_1

He has spent his life trying to prove the existense of Bigfoot.

As to the Missing 411, how about this?

"Apparently, according to Paulides, people have been disappearing from or missing time after visiting National Parks. Kyle, as a data scientist, said this piqued his interest. Paulides takes any case of a missing hiker as being a part of the conspiracy, even if the case has a natural explanation. He (Paulides) gave no reason for these disappearances but finds odd correlations for them. For example, two women missing in different years both had names starting with an "A" with three-letters, Amy and Ann. Paulides, in another example, stated that something was odd because in a few of the disappearances berry bushes were nearby. Seriously!"

Anyway back to the actual topic, shall we??? I’ll read/watch Saturday and post my thoughts. I’m sure everyone cannot wait.
I forgot about this. What did you think? I've only listened to the podcast, still haven't watched the longer videos :oops:

Watched some of this last night. Some of these cases are just so bizarre in nature it's hard to come up with a logical explanation.

It seems like something could be in play which is beyond our understanding.

I don't think Bigfoot's or Aliens are involved but what?

Its the million dollar question isnt it. Somee are really bizzare and quite tragic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched some of this last night. Some of these cases are just so bizarre in nature it's hard to come up with a logical explanation.

It seems like something could be in play which is beyond our understanding.

I don't think Bigfoot's or Aliens are involved but what?
Whatd you watch mate? whats the show?

Interesting interview. Apparently, David won't include any cases where, foul play, animal predation, self harm, or human involvement are suspected. And won't be drawn upon what he thinks is occurring.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

David Prideaux case of him going missing on Mt Stirling in Victoria is just very odd. Never seen again. Had gun etc. was with brother in law. Decided to walk around a hill separately but just disappeared.
Needs a 411 investigation.
Or a picnic at hanging rock like movie?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back