Mod. Notice Moderator EOI

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of excellent posters on the forum who could do it. I can think of at least a dozen off the top of my head who would be a good choice.

May the best man/woman win.

I don't think it's win....more like nominating someone to clean up the lunch room at the end of each day.

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Ex-Moderator St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2016
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just catching up on this thread.

Think I must have missed the karaoke new mod announcement.

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Ex-Moderator St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2016
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
He also spelled ex wrong, but I assume that's probably because you haven';t completely moved out of modhood yet.
Lolz.
Nah, I've had my stint at it so someone else's turn.

FWIW, I believe our Saints board mods are amongst the best on BF. Don't believe me, have a look around at other boards.

That's why karaoke will be such a good fit.

Sir Skid - I appreciate the nomination and continued support for the role, but I have to decline.

I have a fair bit going on ATM & venturing onto BF & enjoying the Saints board is a break away for me, from ‘real life’.

Far better posters out there to handle these parts anyway.

I personally reckon saintbatty would be an awesome selection.

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
Sir Skid - I appreciate the nomination and continued support for the role, but I have to decline.

I have a fair bit going on ATM & venturing onto BF & enjoying the Saints board is a break away for me, from ‘real life’.

Far better posters out there to handle these parts anyway.

I personally reckon saintbatty would be an awesome selection.
All good mate. Hope your keeping well.

Sep 25, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Came here expecting this

source.gif

but getting

giphy (10).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 7, 2011
Heaven. I mean Victoria.
AFL Club
St Kilda
I know one guy who would be good in Aussierules
I nominate the following:

aussierulesrules
Enclosed_Animal
NarklesHelmet

All worthy candidates depending on their availability to moderate!
I fully liked triggs suggestions as i enjoy reading those posters inputs and never skip something they say, but.... modding might effect how much they post, they may feel the need to maybe not comment as much, get targeted by the nuffies for some ******** favoritism or abuse of power bollocks
So therefore i nominate someone who barely posts
Appreciate the nomination mate.

So while I am genuinely honoured to be considered of the calibre as ARR and Narkles (whose input I also rate very highly), this wouldn't be a commitment I could realistically take on (as much as I don't mind the idea). You wouldn't consider it Trig
ARR fo sure. He's got respect already and doesn't have any bizarre flip outs that he needs to contain. I already temper myself when he posts so I don't look like a **** wit in comparison.
Just want to thank everyone who nominated me for throwing me under the bus...I mean seeing me as someone worthy of a nomination!

You and those others who had kind words are all clearly very wise and enlightened beings, so thank you for demonstrating that. You can all give yourselves a pat on the back.

On a less serious note, I've been in pretty major need of lightening the load on my shoulders in recent times and am in the process of doing that, and as such, this is just not the time to be taking on a new responsibility like this.

As it is I've been posting and reading much more sporadically than in the past, and there are also plenty of threads that I don't read at all, so if I was required to read pretty much everything, I'm not sure I'd have have any time or energy left at all for posting.

Like some of the others who have been nominated, I too regularly or usually come on here when I have a few mins spare and just need a bit of a stress-release, and a chance to sit down and relax and shoot the s**t, and of course the last thing you need under those circumstances is to be dealing with conflict and drama, so yeah, as much as the idea of moderating is starting to warm on me as each one of these opportunities arises and I'm nominated, it's just not the time for me right now yo.

Go Saints and cheers to those who do take on these responsibilities. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back