Boxing Mohammed Ali picture

Remove this Banner Ad

Foxx

Premiership Player
Jul 18, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Hey. I'm trying to find info on this framed memorabilia pic of Ali. I can't find anything.

I've tried everything to date. Nobody knows or is willing to give some free info on it.
Most say they've never seen this particular edition. I don't really want to send it off to them for authentication, when it's probably worth less that the cost to do that.

I got it at an OP shop, I like it and will enjoy it, but would like to know its origins/value.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Probably little to nothing, to be honest (if it's unmarked); a crazy amount of memorabilia has been made in that style.

For example the first result for jordan memorabilia
shopping

Probably little to nothing, to be honest (if it's unmarked); a crazy amount of memorabilia has been made in that style.

For example the first result for jordan memorabilia
shopping

Yeah I reckon too. But the odd part is it can't be recognised by any of the manufacturers. And not one single identical pic on the internet.

Might be worth looking a little closer at the signature as unlikely as it may be, look at if it was printed or not etc
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1200.webp

It's a marker. Definitely not a print. It flows too. Looks legit. I've compared it to his signature variations.

But I guess it's possible the whole thing is a fake.
A manufacturer told me if i cant find another one, it could've been a special order 1 off for someone.

Last edited:
It's a marker. Definitely not a print. It flows too. Looks legit. I've compared it to his signature variations.

But I guess it's possible the whole thing is a fake.
A manufacturer told me if i cant find another one, it could've been a special order 1 off for someone.
You could 100% get it appraised but only if you cbf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back