Moulamein Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just wondering if there was some sort of election or it is just a self appointed title that appin vet has given himself of lord and master of all things golden rivers on big footy. I move a motion of no confidence on appin vet and dispute his, i assume self given title! As this motion will pass my nomination for the position of jedi master on big footy is Gastev Goes Bang.
2007 THE YEAR OF THE SWAN

Just wondering if there was some sort of election or it is just a self appointed title that appin vet has given himself of lord and master of all things golden rivers on big footy. I move a motion of no confidence on appin vet and dispute his, i assume self given title! As this motion will pass my nomination for the position of jedi master on big footy is Gastev Goes Bang.
2007 THE YEAR OF THE SWAN
i gracefully accept this nomination scoreboard attendant and will lead the free world to a beautiful and drunk red and white world....

As directed by Scoreboard Attendant I am going through the right channels to ask a question. What will Moultown do this weekend as there is no footy. What sort of bonding will be going on. Pull some fish out of the Edwards maybe??

As directed by Scoreboard Attendant I am going through the right channels to ask a question. What will Moultown do this weekend as there is no footy. What sort of bonding will be going on. Pull some fish out of the Edwards maybe??
Same thing we do everyday pinky, plan to take over the world.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back