My debut book of poems

Remove this Banner Ad

DOG GOD

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2003
Onstage with KISS
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey fellow bulldogs, Just wanted to post a little something to let u know (if anyone is intersted in this that is), that I have self published my first book of poetry.

From December to late Feb, I had been working really hard in conjunction with an Australian book publisher to make one of my long time dreams a reality.

BOOKPAL, one of Australia's leading book publishers agreed to print my book. Self publishing has never been so easy and it's through this partnership with them, that all my hard work has paid off.

The 125 page book titled "THE WORLD'S A STAGE" showcases some 90 poems delving into love, life, death, music and horror.

This is a very exciting time for me.

As I said previously, the book is 125 pages and contains 90 poems in a perfect bound soft cover A5 book, with glossed colour cover, professionally done, just as you would find in any bookstore. The first print is a limited edition of 100 copies, of which i only have 28 left.

Not many on here might be interested, but if you ARE interested, or might know someone who might be, then please read on for further purchasing info.

The price of the book is $20 + $4 shipping to anywhere in Australia, and will be personally signed and numbered by me to the buyer. Payment can be made by bank deposit.

If you would like a sample of the poems in the book please dont hesitate to send me a PM.

The feedback i have been getting is very positive, so much so that I am already thinking of another book of some sort in 2011

Thanks for your time,
Darren

Remove this Banner Ad

Back