Oppo Camp Nemesis

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott M still denying his accountabilty on Robodebt makes my skin crawl.
I can't work out if he's deluded enough to believe his own denials or just that much of a campaigner. I lean toward the latter because he's already enough of a proven campaigner for that not to be much of a stretch

I can't work out if he's deluded enough to believe his own denials or just that much of a campaigner. I lean toward the latter because he's already enough of a proven campaigner for that not to be much of a stretch
God approves so who gives a shut about Australians.

That bit about laying on hands……yuck

I suspect Malcolm won't (further) endear himself to Liberal Party supporters after tonight's episode
I don't think I am wrong, but didn't Turdbull put out the feelers to be a Labor pollie in his earlier days!
Like Morrison, Turdbull and Abbott have that stupid supercilious grin, and smarmy look.

Joyce really is an ordinary person
Alan or Barnaby!!!
To me both are excretement.
For supposedly people with Christain beliefs, there are far to many LNP who belong to Hillsong and do not seem like real Christians. Only when it suits them to lies and have a crack at someone else.

Watched ep1 last night

Observations -

brandis has obv spent his time in the UK trying to drink himself to death
laundy's obv spent his retirement living on scnitty and chips from his families pubs
abetz is a dickhead, defending that ******* abbott knighting prince phillip
craig kelly is nothing other than an abbott simp
typical petulance from abbott not fronting up

To be fair to Abbott, his legacy is completely indefensible so I don't blame for not even bothering to try. A pity he wasn't capable of that level of self-evaluation when it might have actually done some good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should the then Opposition Leader Bill Shorten pull a rabbit out of a hat by moving a vote of no confidence in the then Coalition Government during the time of the 2018 Turnbull-Morrison leadership spill, remembering at that time the Coalition held power by only 1 seat?

And Dutton named by Turnbull as a "thug"

It adds a bit of verisimilitude to his memory of the events
GFkW6CRakAAsLE_

Just wish that Abbott had not declined to participate

Bishop would have been interesting too, especially in regards to tonight's episode

Kelly obviously wanted to more the Coalition further to the Right by undermining the "moderates" in the party

will likely never be told (or truthfully told) .... but unravelling the truth behind the preacher mans ascent to the top job would be one hell of a story ..... despite his denials, he was in it up to his eyeballs - with roberts, morton and hawke feverishly working the numbers behind the scene

Remove this Banner Ad

Back