simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Utah Jazz, mew2king
I did want the top shoulder area filled in as I thought there was too much black there previously, never liked how the chevrons didn't start right up the top , i think this new one looks a lot straighter and better designed, also would be better for TV/from a distance which is where most people will see it

Willsy10

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Got to fix that collar, that black bit that cuts into the teal part of the chevrons has to go.

If they all looked like Dixon's on the previous page they would be much better.

HinkleysHeroes

Club Legend
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm guessing smaller sized guernseys get the black cutting into the teal and the larger sized ones are ok. Guess ill just buy a dress sized one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steve Dore

International Trade Facilitator
Aug 30, 2004
a three hour tour.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Canadiens, Ports

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Got to be at least 5 years probably longer

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
South wore the geebung style hoops back in the dim darks, and then changed to a carlton type plain navy blue, sometime in the early 1960's, and from memory they kept that jumper until well into this millenium.
Not sure how long they have had the current design but like you I suspect it is at least 5 years.

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The fit on these guernseys look awful. It looks like they bought them from Kmart. Way too loose and that V🤮 too low
Agreed, the V is too low and the fit is shizenhauser.
Not Macron's fault, but that red KFC label on the back of the neck looks very ordinary as well.

Monfries7

Senior List
Dec 15, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
Not sure if anyones been in to the Port store but I tried on the red/pink training guernsey. I'm usually between a L and XL yet after trying on the XL I nearly had to be cut out of it. Way too tight and I'm certainly not a 2XL.

Remove this Banner Ad