Nick Holland Tribute

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by jacqui9
I know you shouldnt have favourites, but Dutchy is mine. He is one of the nicest people you could ever meet, and his courage and leadership are outstanding.

GOOD LUCK FOR 2003 NICK!!!!!
The fact that you have decided to sponsor his locker shows that he is your favourite player, Jacqui. Good luck when you go and meet him because he is one of the more mature guys at the club.

Re: Re: Nick Holland Tribute

Originally posted by goaldrush
The fact that you have decided to sponsor his locker shows that he is your favourite player, Jacqui. Good luck when you go and meet him because he is one of the more mature guys at the club.

Thanks Goaldrush. I actually wrote to him in 1998 when there was a question mark over him staying at Hawthorn when his contract ran out. I basically begged him to stay at the Hawks. He had the decency to write back and thank me for my support and too keep on barracking for the Hawks.

Shane Crawford's acting on The Footy Show has totally put me off him for life lol...

Re: Re: Re: Nick Holland Tribute

Thanks Goaldrush. I actually wrote to him in 1998 when there was a question mark over him staying at Hawthorn when his contract ran out. I basically begged him to stay at the Hawks. He had the decency to write back and thank me for my support and too keep on barracking for the Hawks.

Shane Crawford's acting on The Footy Show has totally put me off him for life lol...
Anytime. Just as long as he keeps in touch with you. You might be lucky enough to get his mobile number. I have got Woodsy's mobile number.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nick Holland Tribute

Anytime. Just as long as he keeps in touch with you. You might be lucky enough to get his mobile number. I have got Woodsy's mobile number.

Why would he want me to have his mobile number?? lol. Although..having a good looking, intelligent Footballer's mobile number would be one out of the box....:D

Though he might say "Oh My God, you are the nob who wrote to me five years ago"...then he will run away.....

:rolleyes:

Poor Woodsy

Hahahaha you never can say a word of truth can ya???
Good luck in fantasy land.

I know you shouldnt have favourites, but Dutchy is mine.

Shouldn't have favourites? Are you kidding? Of course you should have a favourite footballer!! It's not like a parent having a favourite child:p

He is one of the nicest people you could ever meet, and his courage and leadership are outstanding.

Here Here Jacqui!

I met Dutchy after a footy match at Waverley back in 98, and he was such a polite person, stayed with all the supporters and had a chat, signed autographs, took photos...and I went home thinking, "Ducthy has won me". I have so much respect for him, and I decided to put the number 2 on my jumper and have worn it proudly ever since!

All the best Dutchy; we are all awaiting your return.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back