Oi Tom FC!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Marsh

Rookie
Jan 21, 2001
Cheer Squad from Victoria
Other Teams
The Brisbane Farken Lions
Hey man tell me more about you and the soccer me and you love so much. Send me an email at mbs_84@hotmail.com to tell me also, its obvious what the majority of this board think about THE REAL FOOTBALL.

Cheers, here from you soon
biggrin.gif

Big Marsh - well I tend to think more about the great game soccer than AFL... I don't know why. Maybe it's because I play soccer. Your the real head of bigsoccer.com... they wouldn't choose someone with a head as tiny as Mags, would they?! But quote me if I'm wrong

Hey thanks for the reply, but in all honestly I can't really understand wat you're saying. It didn't really make sense to me
confused.gif
So man can you say the same thing but clearer?

Take it easy

player.gif

Marshal, i know i'm one of your friends and all, and i know how much u LOVE soccer, but this is a footy(AFL)board, not soccer board, and the majority of us don;t really care(i kinda care, but don;t understand it much, but eh). DON'T YELL AT ME!!!!!!

cya on friday, hopefully
smile.gif

love Jacinta

------------------
GO LIONS!

Dodongo thinks Blacky is right. Dodongo thinks you shouldn't waste your time posting soccer posts on footy boards. Dodongo thinks you should try bigsoccer.com
Do you see Dodongo posting stuff about Rugby or Formula1 or even Cricket?
NO

------------------
DODONGO HAS SPOKEN

Originally posted by Dodongo:
Dodongo thinks Blacky is right. Dodongo thinks you shouldn't waste your time posting soccer posts on footy boards. Dodongo thinks you should try bigsoccer.com
Do you see Dodongo posting stuff about Rugby or Formula1 or even Cricket?
NO

Why do you think I told him to email me you stupid w@anker!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back