On the ball awesome online afl game

Remove this Banner Ad

How did people go with their OTB Cup games today, or exhibition games if that is what they were playing
I got beaten in my exhibition game by a guy I should have beaten. Ahh well, but the system automatically changed my lineup from what I selected five minutes before the game and chucked in my crap players instead. WTF??

At least I have an easy league game today- my opponent is 10th or something and I'm 1st or 2nd. Should hopefully be a nice % booster.

I got beaten in my exhibition game by a guy I should have beaten. Ahh well, but the system automatically changed my lineup from what I selected five minutes before the game and chucked in my crap players instead. WTF??

At least I have an easy league game today- my opponent is 10th or something and I'm 1st or 2nd. Should hopefully be a nice % booster.

No it did not fella, this is an error quite a few new coaches experience. Jump into the Coaches Guide in the forum for more information on what happened.

cheers

Yeah hotmail was registering the mail as junk mail, after a few disputes hotmail is no longer an option.

Finals start next week!!!

Just a question or two. Have just joined and allocated team.
First time i go in i notice that my team has already played 21 games!! But how so when i've just joined.

Also how do i know if other teams in my league are bots or human

Last question, how come i'm already in Div 2 . Shouldn't i start in Div 4??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a question or two. Have just joined and allocated team.
First time i go in i notice that my team has already played 21 games!! But how so when i've just joined.

Also how do i know if other teams in my league are bots or human

Last question, how come i'm already in Div 2 . Shouldn't i start in Div 4??
The season is ongoing, so the games played by the 'bot or previous owner count. They would have been played under a different name, but that (without checking) isn't visible to you. The operators of the game have the choice of either doing that, or waiting until the new season starts. As it is, there is only 1 home and away game remaining.

I'm not sure, I think 'bots have rating of 0 for attack, midfield and defence on the teams' home page.

There will be a reorganisation of teams in the off-season, but you are probably in II because there was a vacancy. III and IV may be all 'bots, or very close to it.

I've recently signed up and tried to start playing but whenever I choose my line up then go to save it just wipes all my selected players and says I need to select a whole new team? Help anyone?

I've recently signed up and tried to start playing but whenever I choose my line up then go to save it just wipes all my selected players and says I need to select a whole new team? Help anyone?

Just new to this myself, but I think you haven't filled out every position properly. Annoying as s**t that it wipes out your whole team.

Also is there any tactics on this game. I go to my next game and all i seem to do is confirm my team and appoint a captain.
Under Role & Attitude it won't let me do anything. Is this normal?

I'm pretty sure I have filled out every position. it doesn't matter if you have players playing out of position does it? Because I only have 2 forwards I can't have everyone in position.

Just new to this myself, but I think you haven't filled out every position properly. Annoying as s**t that it wipes out your whole team.

Also is there any tactics on this game. I go to my next game and all i seem to do is confirm my team and appoint a captain.
Under Role & Attitude it won't let me do anything. Is this normal?

Tactics should be introduced next season

Hello, I am trying to sign up but i need to put an email in. I am with hotmail though and it says not allowed to be hotmail so i can't sign up. What would i do?

Thanks,

Ben.

I finished on top and played the 2nd team in the prelim and had a draw...then the next time i logged on (the following day) i had apparently played the 3rd team, which i was never even informed of so i didnt get to pick my line up and lost by 4 points...no idea wot happens now..this game is s**t once finals start coz they give u no idea when u r due to play

it screwed my whole season..i was undefeated before this

from the ontheball forum

Welcome back everyone to the new season. I hope you've had a nice off season, ive been watching alot of footy myself as the finals loom.
icon_e_wink.gif

Today is the day the new season starts, and everything is almost ready. Im just tidying up a few small things and then i will kickoff the scout, trainer & sponsor mail. As its already 9am EST i wouldnt expect the site to be open untill at least 8pm, cause i need to sleep
icon_e_wink.gif

Over the course of the week i will be updating the site with all the new stuff from the development server, and the new match engine will be ready to rock and roll for saturdays league season opener
icon_e_wink.gif

All the best everyone, thanks for sticking in and supporting the game!
icon_e_biggrin.gif

just 3 hours to go!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back