On the Ball Back Up???

Remove this Banner Ad

Storm20

Been Here A Long Time
Aug 27, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
visited www.xtreme4s.net - (On the Ball's new site), today and it seems exa has changes the whole site around, still looks a bit unstable, i couldnt seem to register.

If anyone has some info on when its due to start, let us know.

metallichris said:
I received an email today to activate my account as a new coach, but the links in it seem to be dead.

And on the site it seems every link is dead but the homepage.

Yep every link has 404 and hey

From http://www.xtreme4s.net/index.html:
Other News

You can register for the current game at www.ontheball.com.au and prepare for season 6 thats jue to start 10th July!

From http://ontheball.com.au/:
Latest News
Update
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 28, 2006
After another fortnight of trying to get the game up and running again i can confirm that we will have our new server next week. So once that has been setup and configured we can start activating teams and get the ball rolling for the new season. All going well season 6 will begin on July 10th. We hope this is the last time were offline for so long. Thanks all!

Still unable to register though. After filling in all the boxes, once you press submit you get a broken link page.

Online gaming world needs an AFL one. Theres hattrick and battrick, we just need OTB back up and running. I used to play it at least a year ago when it was going. It was alright too, but one of the developers relocated overseas i believe? Anyway, they can never seem to get this game up and running, but constant updates as to the games developement process would be good.

hi guys, it seems like there is alot of support in this forum for the game and i appreciate it. I am the main developer now for OTB, and its been tough getting setup again now im here in the UK. but my dedication to the game is unchanged and i am excited more than ever to get back into it.

I will have my new server sunday and will be building it sunday evening so monday will see peoples accounts being activated.

anyway ill keep everyone posted on the site.

OOH and btw ... www.ontheball.com.au is the official site still so ignore xtreme4s.net as its only going to be active after this season. at that time it will be ontheball.com.au so trust the domain name ;)

Hi exa, are you sending passwords anytime soon? i have registered 3 months ago and still nothing.Btw mate, are you doing the flash the version of the game which was supposed to be "Live" or something? Keep up the good work. I loved the game last year even though it was buggy and am dying to play it this year :)

good work exaboy.. thanks for letting us know whats going on

i havent played this before so im looking forward to it, as Ed Gein previously stated, we need an online AFL game.. hattrick is brilliant and battrick is nice too.. hopefully ontheball is successful

Next week should be when i get the chance to activate (send out passwords) all accounts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nevermind, i got in.However exa, my flatmate also registered.Can he play too?I am wondering that if he can play cause we will use the same computer.I think the rule is 1 team per IP? If he cant thats alright, let us know :thumbsu:

I never got my password for my first team i signed up for (when it was first ment to be back up) so i signed up against and im in the queue now

RoosterLad said:
Whats with all the behinds? My game was supposed to be a sunny day so its not like it was ****ing down. Every game posted here so far has seen twice as many behinds kicked.
Yea, it was like that last year. I kicked 10.25 :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back