On the Ball Back Up???

Remove this Banner Ad

i just got a email from them about my first team and it had the password in it so when i get my second team approved i will destory it

Code:
             West Sydney Wildcats    vs      Winstone Noobs
                       41           SCORE         92
                        0           GOALS         17 
                        0           BEHINDS       31 
                        0           KICKS         416 
                        0         HANDBALLS       364 
                        0           MARKS         258 
                        0          HITOUTS        64 
                        0          TACKLES        151

:eek::eek::eek:

Major ball winners for my side:

Julius Escue - 77 possessions!!!
Fausto Phu - 57 possessions!!
Oswaldo Merfield - 53 possessions!

The other side had no stats whatsoever!!! How did they score then?! Surely my team didn't rush 41 behinds! :confused:

metallichris said:
none.gif
VS
858857C5-C4E3-40AD-BFD5-3E96D722328B.gif
West Sydney Wildcats Winstone Noobs 41 SCORE 92 0 GOALS 17 0 BEHINDS 31 0 KICKS 416 0 HANDBALLS 364 0 MARKS 258 0 HITOUTS 64 0 TACKLES 151

:eek::eek::eek:

Major ball winners for my side:

Julius Escue - 77 possessions!!!
Fausto Phu - 57 possessions!!
Oswaldo Merfield - 53 possessions!

The other side had no stats whatsoever!!! How did they score then?! Surely my team didn't rush 41 behinds! :confused:
77 possies..wow
Geez.. somethings wrong with the match engine IMO. My ruckman got 64 hitouts, my full forward kick 3 goals 9 behinds and got 48 touches... wat the.. and I lost by 4 points to the guy on top..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hows everyone going now? Im into the next round of the cup even though i think i lost 2 of my games.

In the league im 2nd with a 5-2 record, top team is 7-0 and they beat me by only 7 points, my % is easily the best in the league still

I have the 5th best team currently. It is entrenched on the front page. :p 7-0 record with a % of 172 or so. Team name, PyroTechnics. I had my biggest win in the most recent league match by 93 points. But my best full forward got injured until early September :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back