Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I just went looking for a BF Carlton Board and came up empty. Is there one and if not why not??

Or can you be blocked from a board?? I may have gave them some pretty heavy feedback during the Jack Martin bitter PSD affair.

I just went looking for a BF Carlton Board and came up empty. Is there one and if not why not??

Or can you be blocked from a board?? I may have gave them some pretty heavy feedback during the Jack Martin bitter PSD affair.

Thanks Jirik. Yeah I got the same issue. Looks like they’ve blocked me.
I can only think it was back during the Jack Martin affair.

I’ll take that as a badge of honour.

Carlton you have just risen to the Geelong and Richmond level of my hate coefficient.

Well done Navy Flogs.

Thanks Jirik. Yeah I got the same issue. Looks like they’ve blocked me.
I can only think it was back during the Jack Martin affair.

I’ll take that as a badge of honour.

Carlton you have just risen to the Geelong and Richmond level of my hate coefficient.

Well done Navy Flogs
Nothing like a Bodsy blocking to know the AFL season is properly underway

Best part about adelaide is that they skipped their rebuild, stole rankine off us and now got no one in their ressies ready to go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What numbers are our wings putting up?
Surely something close to this?

View attachment 1944423
This guy is the most un-damaging player in the AFL. I wouldn't want our players racking up that many touches and doing nothing with them. 44 touches for 5 score involvements.

I thought Eagles were unwatchable last week. North are not far behind against Lions. What is Clarko doing? That midfield should be way better. Awful.

I thought Eagles were unwatchable last week. North are not far behind against Lions. What is Clarko doing? That midfield should be way better. Awful.
Eagles North Hawks have been poor for 3 season already and will be for another 3. None have invested into talls/structure. Not paying off right now

North’s “culture changing” win against us last year really not looking like it had the impact they thought it did.

Made them think some of their spuds were any good. Also this Harley kid goes alright.

North’s “culture changing” win against us last year really not looking like it had the impact they thought it did.

Made them think some of their spuds were any good. Also this Harley kid goes alright.

It’s good to see one of our many losses is used as a positive to our rival fans.

I’m absolutely pissing myself north fumbled Harley Reid

He’s genuinely elite, can’t wait to see him in Year 5

Well West Coast have turned it in tonight. Playing with a lot of confidence.

I’m sure they’ll be up and about for our game. Don’t look like the same team as a few weeks ago right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back