Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I know we'd all like to blank out last week and completely forget it happened but I'm pretty sure Daniher carved us up all night

Haha true. I was sunk into my chair at the Gabba and no chance I was watching that back on tv

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We death riding Carlton to try and stay in 6th or hoping they limp over the line so they not breathing fire next week?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

A Crows win over Collingwood in this game would be pretty helpful for us. Guarantees us a spot in the 8 at the end of this round and keeps Collingwood at bay in 9th (sorry Jen2310).

The kangaroos are worse than us when we got our assistance package in 2019… why aren’t they getting the same treatment as us… I say fold them and move them to Tassie
Maybe because they have been the competition 140 years longer and a few years ago pissed all there draft picks up the wall for a quick fix that backfired

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

A Crows win over Collingwood in this game would be pretty helpful for us. Guarantees us a spot in the 8 at the end of this round and keeps Collingwood at bay in 9th (sorry Jen2310).
could have happened, but pies find a way lol good close game. eat your heart out carlton haha

If hawks can get the win against Port here we can finish the round in 7th. Ladder really tightening up, winning or losing a few close ones could be the difference between top 4 or missing the 8. There's a real opportunity opening up, next 3 games before the bye are massive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're one win out of the top 4... wild
What’s more surprising is Bombers in 2nd… I still don’t reckon they play finals
Perhaps even more suprising is that we can move into the top 4 if Fremantle beat Collingwood on Friday night. We probably won't stay there but just being inside the top 4 at any point in time feels like it would be a huge shot in the arm for a young team like ours. Plus, the idea of hosting Essendon in a top 4/6 clash that would presumably be in front of a huge crowd at PFS is tantilising, but we can't get ahead of ourselves. Need to beat Carlton this week.

If they want to grow the supporter base they play the second game in Cairns.
I've heard it's a nice place and they wouldn't need any business class seats as they don't travel much

If they want to grow the supporter base they play the second game in Cairns.
I've heard it's a nice place and they wouldn't need any business class seats as they don't travel much
Or play in Tassie or the NT.

Doesn't this undermine the home ground advantage we're trying to build if the premiers can choose to play where they want.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back