News Orazio Fantasia departs for Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Just trying to understand the psyche of someone who gets up on the Saturday morning and one of the first things they do is put 5AA on. What are you doing at that time? Breakfast? Lawn mowing? Your morning business?

I would love some insight into the life and times of a 5AA listener to maybe help me understand the circumstances around why you would ever listen to it.
From my perspective I am actually a podcast listener most of the time but yes I still put fiveaa on on occassion to have a laugh at the footy show..particularly today after the trade week results.
I knew there would be a laugh or pearl of wisdom from the octogenerians to share.
Yes in the garden. Weeding today.
I like some sort of background noise.
Is that enough info?

He's too good not to have big Fog up the guts getting 30 disposals. Can always use him like Danger, just throw him up forward any time you need a couple of quick goals.

I saw a bit of footage of him at the end of a new clip someone posted recently, "training the house down" - he looked like he'd had a good Christmas.

Just trying to understand the psyche of someone who gets up on the Saturday morning and one of the first things they do is put 5AA on. What are you doing at that time? Breakfast? Lawn mowing? Your morning business?

I would love some insight into the life and times of a 5AA listener to maybe help me understand the circumstances around why you would ever listen to it.
I stopped listening in 1989 when KG was in tears saying, well that's it, the sanfl will never be same, Port are going into the AFL.

I tell a little white lie, I have tuned in after the occasional Crows loss, just for the lol's and to hear their fans crying in pain.

Hahaha CD "I was worried for my own personal safety if we decided to tip out some of the players that Essendon had asked for"

We are bloody lucky to have him.
Also, said with a sardonic smile: "It took a hell of a long time to get pick 73 to come back to us"

Another clever dig at Doodoo's delaying tactics. What a bunch of morons! While CD slowly moving into legendary status!

LP7_ has more definition in his arms and that's saying something

#noodles
Tom Rockliff says hello!

You forgot Ned 'my name sounds like a name an alien with a poor grasp of English would invent to blend in' McHenry.
was that the high draft pick guy who could barely get a look in this year when chayce jones played every ******* game and they gave a game to KIERAN STRACHAN?

I did flick past 5aa on my way down the tuner dial to cruise 1323 while sharpening the lawn mower blades, I didn't know that KG was still on radio and wrinkles was on too.

does anyone really sharpen the blades? surely its the spinning action that cuts the grass. the average brushcutter cord isnt very sharp

was that the high draft pick guy who could barely get a look in this year when chayce jones played every ******* game and they gave a game to KIERAN STRACHAN?

Is Strachany still on their list? Huge if so.

the older end of the boomer generation, those born mid-late 1940s early 50s have the radio as a constant companion. my mum has always done it, though at least she chucks on ABC 891 instead of 5aark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Strachany still on their list? Huge if so.

hope so. that was legit the most inept looking footballer i've ever seen. the equivalent of the nba rookie list guy who gets to practice with the team because he's 7'5 even though he's barely coordinated enough to dribble a ball with one hand

Of course the Crows didn't want Fantasia. There's no way he could break into this forward line:

FF Stengle Walker McAdam
HF Schoenberg Himmelberg Jones

the lols that the corpse of ted walker in 2021 will provide prowling around that half forward line...

KG and Cornes were both dead set against joining the AFL and here we are 30yrs later and they are still making a living of it.
I hate hypocrites I should of let my old man knock kg out all those yrs ago at Alberton he was lucky to get out alive.

I see your KG and cornsey hypocrisy and raise you Max Nasheer. A stand named after him at a ground he fought to take football away from and to prevent it going back to.

I see your KG and cornsey hypocrisy and raise you Max Nasheer. A stand named after him at a ground he fought to take football away from and to prevent it going back to.
And the late Bruce Webber remains an SA football pariah to these back water thinking dolts we have stands named after.

Not sure if denigrating Crows players adds anything to this forum. I dislike the Crows as much as anyone, but that is due to their heritage, management and SA SANFL pissant types. Open slather for them.

Not sure if denigrating Crows players adds anything to this forum. I dislike the Crows as much as anyone, but that is due to their heritage, management and SA SANFL pissant types. Open slather for them.

nah it's fun to laugh at spuds on other teams.

nah it's fun to laugh at spuds on other teams.
I kinda hope their oldies have one last hurrah keeping any kids from getting a game.

It will hinder their development, encourage them to leave and lower the draft pick the Crows get next year.

Them finishing about 10th on the back of Tex, Mackay, Talia, Sloane and Lynch playing 22 games would be ideal.

Seeing them up.and about only to fall even harder the following year would be glorious.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back