FTA-TV Outlander

Remove this Banner Ad

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Anyone watching this?

Second season at the moment.

Find it quite good and one of the few series like this, I haven't read the corresponding books beforehand.

Anyone watching this?

Second season at the moment.

Find it quite good and one of the few series like this, I haven't read the corresponding books beforehand.

I have caught at least half the episodes on SBS but never sure when it on so a bit confused.
It is a good show of what I seen so far. Without telling me what happens is it worth tracking down rest of season 1 and 2 and then get into season 3 ?

I have caught at least half the episodes on SBS but never sure when it on so a bit confused.
It is a good show of what I seen so far. Without telling me what happens is it worth tracking down rest of season 1 and 2 and then get into season 3 ?

Yeah I love historical fiction, when it steps away from the romance side of things it's quite interesting, especially when you read about the time it was set in.

Production of the show is excellent as well.

I've watched the first 2 seasons as my wife has read all the books. It's worth watching and yeah is produced and cast really well, they're throwing everything into it. There's something like 8 books so if you continue it's gonna be a long journey but it hasn't gotten worse, better if anything.

Similar feeling show recently was last years BBC's War and Peace miniseries, which won the best drama BAFTA but was largely ignored by the Emmys. Has the gorgeous Lily James in it and Gillian Anderson and Greta Scacchi amongst its huge cast. I think I liked that more than Outlander, but will keep watching Outlander.

I've watched the first 2 seasons as my wife has read all the books. It's worth watching and yeah is produced and cast really well, they're throwing everything into it. There's something like 8 books so if you continue it's gonna be a long journey but it hasn't gotten worse, better if anything.

Did not know it was based on a series of books. I will have to avoid people that read it I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back