Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
  • The Cup was a bust
  • I came in today dreaming of $100k trifectas and quaddies
  • Thus Oz Lotto is now on my radar
  • Appears to be a +EV game tonight given odds are 1 in 45 million, a ticket costs $1.10 and prize is $100 mill
Discuss. I have a system 7 and a quickpick. What are your tips, preferably in Z score and deviation format? Short term winners need not contibute, just need the good stuff :thumbsu:

2 system 8 quick picks.

I'm gonna buy big footy if I win. You've all been put on notice.

In worrying news, I've only worked out this week I could buy lotto/lottery tickets with my Tatts account.

This could be dangerous. I wonder if they have a self-exclusion scheme?

4 - Not the worst.
29 - Prefer others.

Overseas form for 29 has been good. Saw it roll out a few times in the U.S lottery recently, in particular the Mega Millions on 29 May which is traditionally a bit of a prep run for the Oz Lotto:

Leave it out at your own peril :thumbsu:

Overseas form for 29 has been good. Saw it roll out a few times in the U.S lottery recently, in particular the Mega Millions on 29 May which is traditionally a bit of a prep run for the Oz Lotto:

Leave it out at your own peril :thumbsu:

Mega Millions form means squat in Oz lotto. Not hard to bob up in a paltry 6 ball field. 29 will find the going alot tougher in hustle & bustle of the 9 ball Oz lotto field. Won't figure.

Mega Millions form means squat in Oz lotto. Not hard to bob up in a paltry 6 ball field. 29 will find the going alot tougher in hustle & bustle of the 9 ball Oz lotto field. Won't figure.
Nah you've read it wrong. Only needs to come top 7 here where where it needed top 6 in a field of 50+ and got the chocolates. Leave out of your multiples are your peril

Nah you've read it wrong. Only needs to come top 7 here where where it needed top 6 in a field of 50+ and got the chocolates. Leave out of your multiples are your peril

Yeah realised that after i posted. Any wonder i got a NIL return from the track today.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back