Palmerston Magpies Sign Former Carlton Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

JDC!

Premiership Player
Jan 14, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
The Palmerston Magpies football club has signed Lance Whitnall.

He is expected to play 2 games within the next couple of weeks and then return to the Top End after Christmas. He is cousins with Palmerston player Ashley Williams.

In other news, St Marys sign Henry Labastida who won the League best and fairest in Alice Springs.

Jerry Frank has retired from Palmerston.

If hes not committed i wouldn't even give him a run. He cant walk in and think hell play 2 games, have a holiday break and come back for the finals if he feels up to it. Hes not that good a player!!!!!!! if he wants a run the coach should make it clear that he will receive no favours!!!!

dont be surprised when he doesnt dominate, or even if he doesnt get a kick!!!!!!!!! useless carlton dud.

Frank is a true champion

If hes not committed i wouldn't even give him a run. He cant walk in and think hell play 2 games, have a holiday break and come back for the finals if he feels up to it. Hes not that good a player!!!!!!! if he wants a run the coach should make it clear that he will receive no favours!!!!

dont be surprised when he doesnt dominate, or even if he doesnt get a kick!!!!!!!!! useless carlton dud.

Frank is a true champion

Mate he is an ex AFL player he'll dominate the comp, you should be happy to have him. He could of chose to go anywhere and get a game with the snap of his finger's, eg. SANFL, VFL etc. Thank's to him, you'll probably get a thousand more supporter's to the game just to watch him play!

Mate he is an ex AFL player he'll dominate the comp, you should be happy to have him. He could of chose to go anywhere and get a game with the snap of his finger's, eg. SANFL, VFL etc. Thank's to him, you'll probably get a thousand more supporter's to the game just to watch him play!

He will really struggle in the heat and he's fitness would be gone!
He's to slow and he will only play out of the goal square!

He will really struggle in the heat and he's fitness would be gone!
He's to slow and he will only play out of the goal square!

Probably but he will kick a bag if Palmerston has any sense on where to kick it.

Like deepowa said, most ex-AFL players would dominate up here. History suggests that it is true. Plus Whitnall only got sacked last year.

I can see your from adelaide and i think your from port adelaide or a power supporter, so your out of your league here. To think hell draw 1000 more fans through the turnstiles proves that. Let me know when he kicks a bag or happens to dominate one match!!! He's playing for palmerston as his cousin plays or played with the club, he picked a good club ill give him that, but i doubt he'll do much good. maybe he'd dominate the SANFL more, as its a slower game style and the weather may suit him.

If he single handedly wins a game or influences a single game ill give you money. He's no gary ablett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back