Teams Parramatta

Remove this Banner Ad

Parra won the SG Ball (U19’s) Grand Final against Newcastle this afternoon, so hopefully there are a few wunderkinds coming through in the next year or two.

Four Parramatta players have been selected for the third State Of Origin match, Moses, Gutherson and RCG for NSW and Hopgood for QLD. I think this is most since the golden era of the 80's.

Four Parramatta players have been selected for the third State Of Origin match, Moses, Gutherson and RCG for NSW and Hopgood for QLD. I think this is most since the golden era of the 80's.
Is Gutho really what you want for the utility spot? Feel like he got smacked in the centers last time and looks like a bloke that can really only play fullback (maybe wing I guess?)

I actually ****ing love Gutho (and Moses) I’m just not sold on him off the bench.

Is Gutho really what you want for the utility spot? Feel like he got smacked in the centers last time and looks like a bloke that can really only play fullback (maybe wing I guess?)

I actually ******* love Gutho (and Moses) I’m just not sold on him off the bench.
Guthuson can actually play in any spot in the backline and lock. Centre may be his weakest, but he is more than capable in the others, so they just rejig the backline if he has to come in for a centre.

Guthuson can actually play in any spot in the backline and lock. Centre may be his weakest, but he is more than capable in the others, so they just rejig the backline if he has to come in for a centre.

Probably a fair call, it looks like more of NSW just picking 6 fullbacks and hoping for the best again.

Who are the candidates for the coaching job at Parramatta.

Candidates to replace Arthur as shock Eels sacking

Of those mentioned in the article, the three that stand out for me are Michael Maguire who has had success at NRL level previously with South Sydney and two untried coaches in Jason Ryles and Dean Young who both have pretty impressive records as assistant's, especially Ryles who is tipped to be next coach at the Storm.

Perhaps we could approach Bellamy, but I doubt the CEO and board are smart enough to even consider it.

If you can't get Bennett, why sack BA? There not really anyone else out there.

Who at Parra reckons Trent Barrett is a better option for the rest if the season, than Arthur?

Moses, Gutherson and Materson are expected back round 13. Once those blokes are back, bet we see a different side.

If you can't get Bennett, why sack BA? There not really anyone else out there.

Who at Parra reckons Trent Barrett is a better option for the rest if the season, than Arthur?

Moses, Gutherson and Materson are expected back round 13. Once those blokes are back, bet we see a different side.
Arthur was done.

What's the point of continuing on. Once a coach is gone it's no longer smart business to keep them around.

Season is over no one expects Trent Barrett to be a better option

But I saw some things last night tactically like hooking Lussick after 30 mins and bringing Brendan hands on which brought some spark around the ruck. BA was too stubborn he would give Hands a token 5 mins no matter how pathetic Lussick has been.

Shaun Lane coming off the bench into the middle instead of 80 on the edge probably played one of his better games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back