Player Watch Paul Seedsman - Retired

Remove this Banner Ad

First real positive opinion on Seedsman I've read from a pies supporter. Am wondering if all the low opinion and bagging of him on your board is to do with him wanting out now, or if they genuinely think he's not much chop. Anyway, it's encouraging to read your comments, especially the pre-season thing.
It is because they find him frustrating dominanting one week injured the next

Seriously good player but on fortunately every time he had a break out game the body would let him down in the following weeks and we would be back to square one. If he has an injury free season it will be a great pick up for the Crows I am sad he has gone

At least someone else is looking for a new username :(

Hope you don't mind me popping in.

You guys did awesome to get the Seed! I think a lot of the negativity from the Pies fans towards him is mainly to do with the fact he no longer plays for us. When he was on his game he was probably the best in our defence, he has a tremendous long kick and a lot of run in him, and if you play him right he will be a real asset to you.

One thing he wasn't the best at was getting the contested ball. He shirked a lot of contests that he could have won, and cost us a few goals by not getting stuck in.

I really hope he does well for you guys! :)

And when I suggested via Terry Wallace's source the reason Buckley had lost patience with Seedsman was he was often too soft at the contest and not great defensively I got howled down.....helloooooo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BANG!
Was looking for that one myself.

I'm sick of this being offended for others thing. There is no way that unless you were a lesbian you could possibly be offended by the nickname Les.

The only person that determines whether a nickname is offensive is the person being called the nickname.

Well I certainly am. my name is Les or full version Leslie and I really really hate being called Lezbo or Lezzie. Pisses me right off I tell you. So if you approached me and called me that even at 64 I would try and do physical damage to you.:mad:

Oh wow, what a rant. Are you trying to bait one of us into saying something ageist or something?

It's not irony at all, and if you think it is, you're completely missing the point of the debate.

That is where you are wrong. In Oz we use Leslie for the male and Lesley for the female. In USA it is the other way around.

This kid is the one i am most excited about, how can you not like this highlights package, look at VB trying to chase after him hahahah, that is gold, also to those comments about him not going hard into contests by collingwood fans, well.....look at the Heritier Lumumba train coming towards him when he took that mark...ouch! yes SEED!

Last edited:
This kid is the one i am most excited about, how can you not like this highlights package, look at VB trying to chase after him hahahah, that is gold, also to those comments about him not going hard into contests by collingwood fans, well.....look at the Heritier Lumumba train coming towards him when he took that mark...ouch! yes SEED!

Crazy how he looks like he is just poking at the ball and it travels 60m.

Surprisingly a very good overhead mark

By the look of some of those efforts I'm unsure why some people call him a bit of a squib?

Surprisingly a very good overhead mark

By the look of some of those efforts I'm unsure why some people call him a bit of a squib?
Think its the consistency of those efforts. Like Hendo I doubt he is soft but some efforts make it look bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back