FTA-TV Pete Lazer

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 23, 2004
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not sure what prefix to use. Not sure if anyone knows who I'm talking about, but he's the guy who screams into the mic at the Dome and sometimes the MCG pre-game, for some unknown reason. Heard somewhere that he's a celebrity/TV/radio personality - can someone confirm? Who he is/his qualifications? Hope this is in the right place. Feel free to move if not, mods.

Yes he is, although "star" is pushing it greatly. He is one of the main presenters that is attached to any program that WTFN produces (company run by Steve Oemcke - the douche bag that hosted Wheel of Fortune when it was last on Channel 7 and has other shonky presenters such as Andi Lew and Klara Lisy on their payroll).

He was involved in the last year of Beyond the Boundry, Shopping for Love, The Car Show, On Display and many other shonky tv productions.

He was also alledgedly boinking Beverley O'Connor over some time aswell :eek:

Yeah, he does the cricket at the G as well. He's not bad. But I've noticed him at almost every Essendon home game that I've gone to this season. Is he actually an Essendon supporter?

One thing I hate at all games is the MC interviewing a supporter from the crowd every quarter. Some cringeworthy stuff.

Yeah he is a massive dons supporter!!! he does the melb storm and the victory games as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back