froars

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 24, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I always wonder why some teams seem to be able to build up the physiques of players when our weeds stay the same year in and year out (Fiora eg)

West Coast players look really "fit".

Why do i feel suspicious? Or is it that we have no idea?

Goes the other way too - i'm wondering why they let Richo put on more weight. He's suffering from "soreness" this week - could that be because he's too heavy and will have that effect?

Originally posted by froars
I always wonder why some teams seem to be able to build up the physiques of players when our weeds stay the same year in and year out (Fiora eg)

West Coast players look really "fit".

Why do i feel suspicious? Or is it that we have no idea?

weast coast,s facilities are one of the best in the comp and has been for a long while along with the crows hence their body shape,s bulk wise look impressive.
we like a fair few of victorian clubs struggle in this department because of the dollars that is involved in getting anything near the same facilities as the coasters and crows.we however with the help of the jdf now have something that is heading in that direction.

cheers!

I think there's a group within the club called Club 80 or something that have fundraising exercises for equipment as such. Maybe gym equipment could go to the top of their list of what they should be raising money for.

http://www.club80.com.au

Originally posted by oxx
Welcome to Puny Road.
LMAO oxx

Yeah what with that?I was watching the footy today and Wilson was commentating.Remember him when he played at Tigerland?

He has more muscle than most of our players and he hasnt played footy for at least 10 years.:D

Re: Re: Physiques

Originally posted by tiger of old
weast coast,s facilities are one of the best in the comp and has been for a long while along with the crows hence their body shape,s bulk wise look impressive.
we like a fair few of victorian clubs struggle in this department because of the dollars that is involved in getting anything near the same facilities as the coasters and crows.we however with the help of the jdf now have something that is heading in that direction.

cheers!

I don't think facilites have that big an impact with building muscles. Weights are weights no matter how you build them!!!
Fiora looks like he'll be ok this year. I like that Shane Morrisson.
He'll be ok up forward.

Re: Re: Re: Physiques

Originally posted by itsintheblood
I don't think facilites have that big an impact with building muscles. Weights are weights no matter how you build them!!!
Fiora looks like he'll be ok this year. I like that Shane Morrisson.
He'll be ok up forward.
cramped facilities would obviously have an effect on how many weights and types can be used at the one time.with 40 players on a list the better the facilities the better options the fitness staff have and on a more regular basis.
further more with our pool now at the ground you can plan your training schudule without a great deal of interuption.

cheers!

Funny froars, I wasn't studying their bodies that closely. You obviously take your research seriously

Somebody has to do it Dean - can you think of a bedder person lol :D

Zantuck has a the best Body or Rodan. They are Barrel chests with big shoulders and strong arms. THey both have pace so its good to see them use it sometimes.

I like Zanners and Cogs, Julz. You have a discerning eye :p - who do you think?

Richo still rates up there. That dopey, goofy, hello - is there anyone home look still appeals lol. Oh yeah, he has an imposing all right bod too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all the money players get these days, they can easily afford to take up a private gym membership for $1,000 a year. They can claim it on their tax bill.

Its no excuse that one club has better facilities than another.

Originally posted by froars
I like Zanners and Cogs, Julz. You have a discerning eye :p - who do you think?

Richo still rates up there. That dopey, goofy, hello - is there anyone home look still appeals lol. Oh yeah, he has an imposing all right bod too.
Yeah Richo still does it for me. So too does Staff. Browny's quite cute too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back