Conspiracy Theory Pizzagate *DEBUNKED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he not named in discussion about Epstein in France on one of the Epsteinshows?

what makes a pedo? 17, 16 or 15 are still underage. Is that considered pedo, or do they have to be under 10 for example? How old was Rose McGowan in her allegations?
Yeah I'm thinking pre 13/14 (technically you are right but in my mind there's something extra wrong about it when they're prepubescent or barely hit puberty)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here seems to be the best place for it

Near the end they talk about the Heffernan vid (the 90 suppressed names)

I think this might also link into the Beaumont thread maybe, over in the crime section where they've spoken about the Edwardstown tunnels.
Kurve (shellyg) might be interested from that area.

Somehow a got banned from the Beaumont thread a long time ago, for posting 'somethings not right' in it

I think both Oprah/Ellen and the Hanks thing are fake news. However, instead of controlled opposition it's controlled support. If you believe 'patriots are in control' (and that's a big if) then I think it's possible that the white hats have the media under control (and possibly the enemy politicians) and they are slowly red pilling people using stories about these people who the masses are already questioning.

So with Hanks, he's being used to make people see how unfair these covid rules are, i.e. rich famous actors are allowed to do as they please, plebs must stay locked in their homes.

Oprah/Ellen shows cancelled now they have the gall to say they are starting up again despite all the bad things that have come out about them. Who do these self entitled narcissists think they are?

It's a way to keep these creeps in the media so people don't forget about the stuff that they've been doing but in reality nothing is actually happening.

Also explains some of the bizarre things the Dems are saying and doing and the Labor premiers in Australia are saying and doing.

Just a theory...

Can't remember if this has been posted but these people are sick!

Slowly but surely normalizing Pedo's with these laws under bullshit pretences. The Netflix show cuties aswell all part of it.

The California legislature passed a law late Monday relaxing sex offender registry requirements for sodomy and other acts with minors in efforts to end “discrimination against LGBTQ young people on the sex offender registry,” according to the bill’s sponsor.

Democratic California state Sen. Scott Weiner, a gay politician who represents San Francisco, first introduced SB 145 in January 2019. The bill “would exempt from mandatory registration under the act a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors if the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor and if that offense is the only one requiring the person to register,” according to the text of the legislation.

Under the new bill, which has not been signed into law by Gov. Gavin Newsom, adults less than 10 years older than the minor who are convicted of having anal or oral sex with that minor would not automatically be added to the sex-offender registry, the San Fransisco Chronicle reported.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back