Conspiracy Theory Pizzagate *DEBUNKED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if ankle bracelet but her dad was part of an elite paedophile ring and fled the country then found dead ...

Dr Tony Kidman died of a heart attack in 2014 one morning at a hotel breakfast lounge in Singapore, while their visiting his youngest daughter and his grand kids during school holidays.
If you are referring to him being named by Fiona Barnett as an accused member of an elite pedophile ring, along with 100's of others, please note that poor Ms Barnett has been on various regular medication since she was a child for a Schizoaffective Disorder..
Moreover Ms Barnett, who quite possibly is an actual child abuse survivor, is also on record naming a list of famous people, movie stars/producers etc. who have also abused her at some stage during her life, even though a few were dead at the time..!!!

Having said that, there is plenty of questionable activities being undertaken across many levels of society, not just the elite.
During one trip to LA many years ago, after dinner I went with some corporate partners to a party at someones Penthouse apartment. After arriving I soon discovered half the girls 'entertaining' the guests looked about 15 - so I just made an excuse that something didn't agree with me at dinner and got out of there....

Last edited:
A random guy was arrested last year outside my sons kindergarten for masturbating in the bushes whilst the kids were on playtime.

Turns out the bloke had been in Colorado 30 years before on holiday meaning he was sharing the same air as Nicole Kidman & Tom Cruise when they were married.

Shortly after as his trip progressed he found himself in Orlando where Bill Clinton was hosting a fund raiser for victims of child abuse and his wife Hillary was also there.

This sick bastard was in the same hemisphere as some whacky Scientologists and Satanists before he was caught red handed 30 years later jacking off to children!!!

Join the dots dude. Case closed. Pizzagate is legit. Just fact-check my random story and I agree, you will appear super-intellectual. 👍

A random guy was arrested last year outside my sons kindergarten for masturbating in the bushes whilst the kids were on playtime.

Turns out the bloke had been in Colorado 30 years before on holiday meaning he was sharing the same air as Nicole Kidman & Tom Cruise when they were married.

Shortly after as his trip progressed he found himself in Orlando where Bill Clinton was hosting a fund raiser for victims of child abuse and his wife Hillary was also there.

This sick bastard was in the same hemisphere as some whacky Scientologists and Satanists before he was caught red handed 30 years later jacking off to children!!!

Join the dots dude. Case closed. Pizzagate is legit. Just fact-check my random story and I agree, you will appear super-intellectual. 👍
Not exactly pizzagate but close enough,from an ex Dutch banker who had to get out because he coudn't handle what he saw and what was involved. There is the shorter version on You Tube that cuts straight to the chase but it's better if you watch the whole thing.

This came out yrs ago I just remembered it after seeing this thread. He was trying to help children in need once he got out and at the time this came out

I know the thought of it might make you uncomfortable and you don't want to know about it and keep blocking your ears and eyes that's upto you. The world is one sick place unfortunately and alot of the rich and powerfull are involved.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This pizza gate thread should just be merged with the Epstein one ffs.

It’s one and and same subject and all linked in so many ways.
Normally I'm very keen on merging short threads on the same topic. In this case however (1) they're both fairly long and (2) the topics (though related) are slightly different. There are two Epstein threads I could merge though. Anyway I've spent too much time on this board lately and must get my physics work done. No rest for the wicked!

Normally I'm very keen on merging short threads on the same topic. In this case however (1) they're both fairly long and (2) the topics (though related) are slightly different. There are two Epstein threads I could merge though. Anyway I've spent too much time on this board lately and must get my physics work done. No rest for the wicked!
1590668414680.png

Not exactly pizzagate but close enough,from an ex Dutch banker who had to get out because he coudn't handle what he saw and what was involved. There is the shorter version on You Tube that cuts straight to the chase but it's better if you watch the whole thing.

This came out yrs ago I just remembered it after seeing this thread. He was trying to help children in need once he got out and at the time this came out

I know the thought of it might make you uncomfortable and you don't want to know about it and keep blocking your ears and eyes that's upto you. The world is one sick place unfortunately and alot of the rich and powerfull are involved.

Yes...it was good to revisit that interview after a few years of not watching it. It really is the quintessential narrative of how the “ elite” run the show and how this stuff has been around for thousands of years.

His words about “ secret services” in particular is a poignant reminder of how things are run at the top level.

Political parties, dictatorships and leaders come and go.

It’s always the ultra rich who really guide things in this world.

The emotion in his eyes when talking about the child sacrifice stuff is forever embedded in my soul.

This interview changed the way I look at the world and made me understand things so much more clearly.

We can’t do s**t about it of course..but at least it makes you want to live your life in the light.

Not a religious light. Just compassion for your fellow humans on earth.

The opposite of Lucifer worshipping destruction of humanity.

That’s what I got out of it anyway.

I’m guessing there’s not too many willing applicants putting their hand up to moderate the CT board.

It’s a tough gig I would think.

You’re doing a great job nevertheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back